Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My 3rd option to the black pill

V

viscousazz

Greycel
Hello my brothers, how yall doing !

im some lonely 'beta' male with this black pill mentality as the sigmas would say but i found happiness through my inept ability to find women. What i did is that i decided to make pictures of women for my self pleasure. When ever i feel sad or upset at the disgusting sight of a women i just go onto my computer and look at my pictures.
I want to share this with all of yall aswell ! I know how sad it is not to have a girl so please trust my words. I want to give out these pictures to yall for free but sadly its just impossible, it takes too much time and money to make them and this disgusting land owner of a women wants me out of her property as soon as possible. I am going to sell these pictures for 1 pound and 50 cent, hopefully i can make them free in the future

View: https://youtu.be/6WgkR4sHtQw
(there obviously wont be some horrible watermark in the actual product)

if you want to help yourself from the blackpill get in contact with me in these threads

Hello my brothers, how yall doing !

im some lonely 'beta' male with this black pill mentality as the sigmas would say but i found happiness through my inept ability to find women. What i did is that i decided to make pictures of women for my self pleasure. When ever i feel sad or upset at the disgusting sight of a women i just go onto my computer and look at my pictures.
I want to share this with all of yall aswell ! I know how sad it is not to have a girl so please trust my words. I want to give out these pictures to yall for free but sadly its just impossible, it takes too much time and money to make them and this disgusting land owner of a women wants me out of her property as soon as possible. I am going to sell these pictures for 1 pound and 50 cent, hopefully i can make them free in the future

View: https://youtu.be/6WgkR4sHtQw
(there obviously wont be some horrible watermark in the actual product)

if you want to help yourself from the blackpill get in contact with me in these threads

So the solution is to draw my oneitis and jerk off to it?

Congratulations, you discovered fapping.

123776 landscape x large

im some lonely 'beta' male with this black pill mentality as the sigmas would say
_________________(incel)______________________________________(blackpillers)