Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My 32 year old aunt recently moved to chadstralia and life mogged me in her first week

• Thread starter BlackPilledKira
  • Start date
BlackPilledKira

BlackPilledKira

Officer
★★★★★
The wall is fucking cope.

My aunt is 32 and she mogs my 21 year old prime youth subhuman face to oblivion.

She recently migrated to chadstralia from india and has already gotten multiple marriage proposals and been asked out at university by a white chadlite in her first week.

This was so fucking insulting and dehumanising, i was literally born in this country and lived here my whole life yet never once has a girl been interested in me. Seeing a women in my family live life on tutorial mode with my own eyes is too much sui fuel, i might not make it.

you already didnt make it so yea, i always said foids past 30 have still value bc juggernaut law and mature fetish, denying that is cope
see even people posted JL even without seeing it myself the wall is bs for womans maybe past 50 yes but below that no

You are fucked if you live in India. They selectively abort female babies and leave female babies on the side of the road. There's way more men than women in Curryland.

In curryland, even if every single male and female were looksmatched and arranged to be married, there would still be incels because there simply aren't enough curry women to supply every curry male with one.

Marriage proposals upon coming here!?
I haven't even been able to get a fucking first date and this bitch has people lining up to marry her already?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back