Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My 32 year old aunt confirms the BlackPill it's truly over fellas, no more coping

BlackPilledKira

BlackPilledKira

Officer
★★★★★
Context: Aunt migrated from islamic country to western country (Aus) around 3 months ago and she recently got a new job 2 weeks ago at a call center. She claimed she had depression for years so i decided to help her out a bit with emotional support.

Today she called me and seemed really happy, i asked her about her health and she said her "depression" is pretty much gone. I asked her how things are going and she starts dropping Black Pill bombs:

> She claims everyone at university and work is very friendly with her and she already has made many friends
> Almost all the guys at her work (small call center) have asked her out
> She has almost no issues socially despite being boring and awkward
> She is literally living life on tutorial mode, getting jobs with a trash resume and free marks with her garbage assignments

The worst part of all this? I had predicted it all along as according to the black pill, i knew her depression would be cured the moment she stepped in western society, i knew that everyone would be friendly due to the female halo, i knew loads of guys would ask her out due to female smv. Yet seeing it happen exactly as i had predicted completely destroyed me, my neck is literally gravitating towards a rope right now.

This is the final nail in the coffin for me. There's really no point in trying, we lost the coin toss of life and were born with a penis.

Last edited:
women need a taste of their own medicine

humanity for the next 2000 years in a nutshell

I wonder if the reverse is true, if a guy moves to somewhere in the east, will his life get better? I would assume so, as long as he has money.

Reminder that her male equivalent has roped.

Lol wtf. How can you be incel without steam?

What do you cope with if not video games?
Oh yeah. STEAM. OK. Yeah I got Steam had to think for a second. Sorry for being a lowIQcel.

I'll PM it to you.

There's really no point in trying, we lost the coin toss of life and were born with a penis.

For some reason, I'm still thankful for being a male. I know foids have it a billion times easier than us, but still, I'd rather be born again as an incel than being born as a woman.

I wonder if the reverse is true, if a guy moves to somewhere in the east, will his life get better? I would assume so, as long as he has money.

If he is white, yeah.

The far east is full of subhuman incel tier white men. But being white is a massive halo, so you are assumed to be smarter, better looking etc. Youtube for "Teaching english japan" and every hit will be an ugly as fuck white guy talking about it. You won't ever find a chad.

For some reason, I'm still thankful for being a male. I know foids have it a billion times easier than us, but still, I'd rather be born again as an incel than being born as a woman.
How come?