Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My 2nd experience with a whore thread: The time a whore told me about her abusive parents

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-
It was 5rd grade and this whore tells me, "I hate my parents" I should've known what complete different worlds we were living in, that whore just wanted to get the fuck out of a shithole that is paradise for me

Basically it was an incel country but I keep thinking back to it

She had a boyfriend at the time, the teachers assigned us seat I was "lucky enough" to be able to sit next to her

You gotta admit you're not that lucky next to whores if they don't give you sex

and this bitch after a bit of chit chat RARELY SAT NEXT TO ME AND WENT ALL THE WAY TO HER BF all the time

it was obviously a fuck you to me and I never spoke to her again, you know how when you're stuck all you can do is talk about how you're stuck and try to escape, we were just stuck but I was it was a different kind of stuck

I have many experiences with whores which is why I know I'm a subhuman but this is one of them

Glowcel. So far all I have seen from you were strange posts. This is going to get featured on IT for sure. Discredit post

By the way she didn't get abused she just told me about how hard life was, I know she was in 5th grade but a pretty girl = whore in her adult era

I wish her parents checked her once more