Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My 24 year old nephew is getting married and I am still a kissless truecel

What is the most based reaction when your nephew tells you he is getting married?

• Wish him good luck

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Recommend him a good lawyer in case he needs a prenup

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Recommend him a good lawyer in case he gets divorced later

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Just ignore an carry on

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
he is rice and his finace is noodlewhore

Betabuxx cucks deserve whatever happens to them.:feelshmm:

How old are you?

Most of my friends from while back who got married are still married. And most of them don't have enough money to betabuxx and their wives are working as well. I don't know if they're happy but MGTOW cope predictions didn't come true. Maybe they got lucky.

Recommend him a good lawyer

My oldest 16yo nephew is getting a lot of foid attention everywhere, way more than what he wants or needs.

man that sucks.

Most of my friends from while back who got married are still married. And most of them don't have enough money to betabuxx and their wives are working as well. I don't know if they're happy but MGTOW cope predictions didn't come true. Maybe they got lucky.
Pased the looks treshold, clicked on personality dynamics, bonded over shared commitment and hardships.

So sad many incels fail on the fist step.

How old are you?
This is sad when you realize thatt a lot of marriaes are not due to betabux. I statusmog and money mog my nephew for example but I ended up iwth that creepy uncle who is never seen with a woman.

Last edited:
Pased the looks treshold, clicked on personality dynamics, bonded over shared commitment and hardships.

So sad many incels fail on the fist step.
This