Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My 2 friends keep fucking talking about a E-girl they are playing/talking with

Urekkim

Urekkim

ThisLifeIsBoringcel
-
We were in a League of Legends in a lobby and the egirl joined (Not Voicechat) and my 2 friends kept fucking saying to eachother "I feel bad" "Yo go and talk to her" "Man we are bad people for leaving her" for like fucking 20 min straight. Almost legit lashed out.

Man, fuck. I dont want to hear about that shit. Let me play.

maybe elliot's roommates were simps too

Foids have ruined video games. I can still remember the golden days of LoL in 2014-2105 where there was no foids. Everyone was dedicated to the game. And there were no OP characters as well.

I play multiplayer online games as if they were single player games. Works for me.

We were in a League of Legends in a lobby and the egirl joined (Not Voicechat) and my 2 friends kept fucking saying to eachother "I feel bad" "Yo go and talk to her" "Man we are bad people for leaving her" for like fucking 20 min straight. Almost legit lashed out.

Jfl your normie friends worried about some egirl on league who’s probably got ten other guys who will carry her that very second

Never feel bad a girl, because there's 1000 simps taking care of every woman on the internet's emotional needs.

Never feel bad a girl, because there's 1000 simps taking care of every woman on the internet's emotional needs.
Exactly she probably just joined another lobby of simps straight after
I understand, when you want to play League properly and all it takes is 1 e-whore to just shift the attention off the game. :lul:

Tell them to fuck off or stop talking to them. This is why I have 0 friends even online because I refuse to listen to cuck talk. Cucking out to women was already a problem years ago which is why I left my then guild because our leader was cucking out to a woman. I then became a leader of a rival guild and took the rest of guys who didn't want to deal with her shit.

They are trying to white knight (or 'simp' as the kids call it nowadays) to win the gaymer gurls heart
Tell them to fuck off or stop talking to them. This is why I have 0 friends even online because I refuse to listen to cuck talk. Cucking out to women was already a problem years ago which is why I left my then guild because our leader was cucking out to a woman. I then became a leader of a rival guild and took the rest of guys who didn't want to deal with her shit.

welcome to the 4um nigga

Man we are bad people for leaving her
JFL at this shit. In 2021 expecting a foid to carry her own weight in vidya makes you a bad person.

Foids didn't just ruin vidya. They ruined everything "nerd culture" like graphic novels, anime, manga, etc.

JFL at this shit. In 2021 expecting a foid to carry her own weight in vidya makes you a bad person.

Foids didn't just ruin vidya. They ruined everything "nerd culture" like graphic novels, anime, manga, etc.
welcome to the forum nigga, as well

League of Legends
Potatohead

just tell them she's a fat girl irl