Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My 19 yo foid cousin got married

EternalShin

EternalShin

Something
This bitch has had like 20 different boyfriends(ones I know god know how many she slept with) and she got married with some rich betabux dude this week, absolutely brutal she will 100% divorce this dude and live with his money while sucking chads dick. Being born with a pussy is literally playing in tutorial mode while I am playing in the hardest difficulty there is this shit makes me so mad

Just another cancer doing it's biological job.

The worst part is that they rarely share your spoils with you. My foid sister did the same by divorce raping a cuck and DID not share a dime with me when I was in need. Can't wait to moneymaxx so I can tell the toilet to fuck off one day.

Last edited:
The worst part is that they rarely share your spoils with you. My foid sister did the same by divorce raping a cuck and DID not share a dime with me when I was in need.
Your sister? Absolutely brutal
foids literally don’t have any empathy like they genuinely can’t feel it if you are ugly even if you share a blood connection