Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My 17yo cousin just told me girl on boy rimming is a standard sexual practice among teenagers nowadays

Is this post lifefuel for street shitting currycels?
Kind of, normies eating each other's contagious shit-juice/shit-particle is not that level of life fuel.

But this link was an ultimate life fuel:

https://www.loverachelle2.com/shop/shippables/shippable-chocolate-shit-cookies/

Scroll down a little bit and read the product reviews. Norm-cucks are buying and eating literal whore-shit.
I'm pretty sure every time you fart some poop particles get out (I have read studies about it; why sitting on chairs as a naturist is anti-hygienic, etc) so even if you bathed since your last defecation, your asshole will very likely be somewhat dirty when doing that shit.

I'm sure those people are not like doing an enema every time right before doing that kind of degeneration.

Hell yeah, shit-juice and shit-particles can be extremely challenging entity to tame sometimes.

Oy Vey!!! That last portion of the main thread is so (((anti Semitic)))!!!

But really. If a teenage woman can take a dick from a 17 year old, then she might as well be able to do so from a 30 year old. Remember that there are Chads in their 20s right now fucking teenage chicks, and the law does nothing to stop them since the teenage foids won't report shit.

AOC laws were created to prevent UGLY adult men from having sex with teenage women.
The main purpose of high AoC laws is enforcing the feminist paradigm where women focus on studying and career while riding the cock carousel instead of marrying a decent adult guy as soon as they get fertile, like it would be the case in a traditional society.

It's very useful to the elites that women work and be promiscuous instead of marrying and staying home. Fertility rates plummet (Rockefeller for example has mentioned his population reduction goals on various occasions, plus it serves the mass immigration agenda well), the value of work diminishes, marital stability (and thus families) gets weakened (more power to the government).

The main purpose of high AoC laws is enforcing the feminist paradigm where women focus on studying and career while riding the cock carousel instead of marrying a decent adult guy as soon as they get fertile, like it would be the case in a traditional society.

It's very useful to the elites that women work and be promiscuous instead of marrying and staying home. Fertility rates plummet (Rockefeller for example has mentioned his population reduction goals on various occasions, plus it serves the mass immigration agenda well), the value of work diminishes, marital stability (and thus families) gets weakened (more power to the government).

Oy Vey! Stop spreading (((conspiracy theories)))!!!

Old foids support high aoc laws as well because they don't have to compete with girls at the height of their beauty (15-16) for would be husbands. It's a fucking shame

Yung thots licking a Chad's hairy asshole. I'm not surprised one bit!

Old foids support high aoc laws as well because they don't have to compete with girls at the height of their beauty (15-16) for would be husbands. It's a fucking shame
Old used up hags supporting such laws is something 100% to be expected. But seeing self-identified traditional/right-wing/conservative men supporting them AND thinking they are the kings of morality fighting degeneracy and "pedos" while doing so is extremely rage-inducing.

No wonder the cunning elites get to keep being the elites when most people are that much dumb.

Dude what the fuck, that's the gayest and most submissive shit I've ever heard, I'd never let some femoid autist lick my asshole.

AOC laws were created to prevent UGLY adult men from having sex with teenage women.
Not only ugly, teen femoids may also use this law to manipulate man who fucked them, to get what they want from them, so smart Chads usually avoid that crap too, like you don't want being manipulated by teen whore and shit.

I'm sure there was a decent percentage of JBs fucking at my middle school.

Not only ugly, teen femoids may also use this law to manipulate man who fucked them, to get what they want from them, so smart Chads usually avoid that crap too, like you don't want being manipulated by teen whore and shit.
High IQ post.

All sex-related laws in the West are pro-women and anti-men.

Never understood why anyone would want to be rimmed in the first place. What possible pleasure could either party derive from such a pointless act
anal stimulation multiplys the pleasure for both male and female iirc

Never understood why anyone would want to be rimmed in the first place. What possible pleasure could either party derive from such a pointless act

It shows a female is willing to do anything to pleasure you. Which is a big turn on

Born in the wrong Era boys I want a reset, not even hookers do this for me.

I didn't see much going on when I was in school, maybe I just didn't know but If it's like this now then it means 14 year olds are doing better than us.
its easier being a kid chad then an adult one, most likely but standarts risen over the last decade or so dramatically ( for woman ofc ) man have no fucking standarts and are thirsty fucks, thats the problem, gvmnt saw/see this and invented feminism and gynocentrism

now we have the shit where wymins are litteraly goddesses and man worshipers

I don't even care Ihope all normies die of anus parasites

I laughed at this because of the absurdity of it all. Just when you think you've seen it all another potent blackpill knocks the wind out of you.

Last edited:
Now it seemingly will be pretty much impossible to find an adult woman whose tongue has not been deep lodged inside Chad's/Chadlite's/upper tier normie's asshole. The girl you kiss if you happen to ascend one day will possibly have done it on that very day :lul::lul:
I have a lot of cousins and I saw them growing up. I could see most of them becoming whores since childhood. Now most of them are unemployed and have kids with a cuck betabuxxing them after having sex with lots of chads when they were teenagers.
It doesn't matter if a woman is "virgin" or not. she's probably sucked chad's dick before to not lose her "virginity".

Our mistake is to believe that a woman can't be as degenerated as a man

jfl at marrying in 2020.
jfl at having children in 2020.
Imagine raising a daughter and she becomes a whore at 14 years old no matter what you do.

I have a lot of cousins and I saw them growing up. I could see most of them becoming whores since childhood. Now most of them are unemployed and have kids with a cuck betabuxxing them after having sex with lots of chads when they were teenagers.
It doesn't matter if a woman is "virgin" or not. she's probably sucked chad's dick before to not lose her "virginity".

Our mistake is to believe that a woman can't be as degenerated as a man

jfl at marrying in 2020.
jfl at having children in 2020.
Imagine raising a daughter and she becomes a whore at 14 years old no matter what you do.

Necros me