Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My 16 year old cousin spent the last 3 hours preparing for a night out with her chad bf

non_factor

non_factor

Veteran
Just imagine a female spending this much time working on herself just to make herself more presentable for you.

Chads have to be literal demigods or aliens from another planet that came to take our fertile women.We simply CANNOT be the same species.

Meanwhile, my balls smell extra salty.

She's not done btw,currently putting her fake up on.

lol

Ask her if you can help her get ready. Maybe you can slide it in slowly and she won't notice.

There was this girl in my middleschool who claimed she woke up at 4:30 every morning to shower and apply fakeup and whatnot.

She was black and really good looking but jesus fuck

chad is to women what women are to us

Chads are the heroes of this storyline. Incels are at best villains.. and at worst just extras on the set to be mogged and make the hero look good.

Eg.. you know how in video games there is the crappy glass jaw enemies that the hero like one shots.

lol@ greycels answering years old threads.

How many times has that Same Chad pounded her pussy since then?

Strong bump.

Inb4

-Not Open for further replies-