Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My 13 year old cousin will become a Stacy

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
My 13 year old cousin will become a Stacy in the future which saddens me. I met her when she was 10 years old. She was so cute and innocent back then. The cutest child in the world. Now she’s getting older and is slowly becoming a Stacy.

We used to have a good relationship when she was 10. We chatted daily on social media. Now she’s blocked me and doesn’t want any contact with me anymore after she found out about my secrets (my history of stalking and the dumb shit I did in high school).

It saddens me that she will lose her virginity in a few years. She won’t be that cute innocent little child anymore. I see her as a little sister. I want her to stay pure and innocent forever. I want to protect her at all costs. The day she gets a boyfriend is the day I cry.

It’s hard to accept the reality. :cryfeels:

She's probably already dated and kissed, wouldn't be surprised if she's had sex by 14

Pr32gdnt

You are right. She dated a boy when she was under 10, and they kissed and held hands :feelsrope:
When I was in middle school every girl from my class used to do this. With the bad thugmaxxed boys of course! Foids love violent ogres since very early age jfl that's the biggest blackpill. You are taught by the soyciety to be good with others while assholes get all of the benefits in this soyciety.

Groom her early

She prolly isn’t even a virgin anymore.

She blocked you because youre ugly and weird looking

I hate what puberty does to both girls and boys.

I loved life before puberty turned everyone and everything into hormonal, brutish narcissists obsessed with sex and romance.

fuck her before some random chad fuck her instead of you.

You expect us to believe this lie?

Whereas the photographic proof?