Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My 11 year old cousin asked me if i had a gf

should have deflowered her then and there

My 6 yo cousin called me ugly. Kids are the real truth bearers.

Not as bad as me, little girl asked if my little brother if I was his dad

This happened to me too.... im the oldest of 3, and years ago (i still fucking remember) i was taking a walk with my little brother and a absurdly hot stacie asked me if he was my child. Even my brother notized how bad i felt when it happened, we had to go back home... Im a fucking virgin, fucking whore.... i will never have children or a family... :feelsrope:

you are a sick fuck

You should have slipped an aphrodisiac in her milk and then had sex with her and creampie her then blackmail her with saying you will only pay for her abortion if she lets you have sex with her

You should have fucked that 11 year old piece of ass. :)

You should have slipped an aphrodisiac in her milk and then had sex with her and creampie her then blackmail her with saying you will only pay for her abortion if she lets you have sex with her

wtf they dont even have periods at that age. do you think you are an edgelord cuck? if you advocate pedophilia you are a piece of shit and i hope you never find happiness
You should have fucked that 11 year old piece of ass. :)

the same for you stalinist cuck

That's fucking hot.

It's so fucking over. She's going to realize how odd this is when she's had at least 40 relationships and 3 thousand sex partners by the time she's 16.

holy fuuuark brutal.

too much hentai has destroyed your brain you sick fuck
EDD456FB AF81 47A6 A57D 883CEB451726

Women don't even respond harshly to pedophilia either (if you're attractive).

R3yX2As.jpg
Females don't respond harshly to anything if you're a highly attractive male.

I find it funny whenever this happens, a man last year asked if I had a wife. I notice that older men in their 50s are shocked when you don't have a girlfriend, I think it is because most men had girlfriends in their day, they must not realise how hard it is nowadays to get one.

Goodbye Brandon

Should have asked to see her vagina tbh. She is already a whore so she shouldnt mind. Plus, since you two are cousins there is already a bond and some form of love so she might actually spread her legs for you to take a good look.
I wouldnt waste this opportunity. To finally see prime virgin cunny up close. Nobody here has done that. Youd be a first. A God among the Incels!
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsokman::feelsokman:

"It's over"

Biggest understatement of the year

Only fakecels respond harshly to incest pedophilia tbh

SO because i do NOT see kids sexually am i a fakecel? Wow work on your personality boyo not even kidding

Well, that doesn't mean you have to respond harshly to people who do tbh tbh tbh
not sure how i wash harsh, but the consequences of one of those if acted on would be the harshest thing you'd ever experience and that's something to think about tbh tbh tbh tbh :feelsokman:

not sure how i wash harsh, but the consequences of one of those if acted on would be the harshest thing you'd ever experience and that's something to think about tbh tbh tbh tbh :feelsokman:
Yes, big daddy Tyrone would rape me up the ass in a small prison cell, while gang members beat me to a pulp.

Yes, big daddy Tyrone would rape me up the ass in a small prison cell, while gang members beat me to a pulp.
gonna take it as you're not completely serious and you don't use this to hide something revolting, hard to tell but i stay optimistic :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

gonna take it as you're not completely serious and you don't use this to hide something revolting, hard to tell but i stay optimistic :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
What would be revolting? I'm serious about the things I've said ITT.

Just answer this way....have you ever had a girl who was a friend (aka girlfriend)? Just say YES...even if it was in third grade where your teacher paired you up with another student to share a desk or something.

Technically it isn't a lie.

Fakecel. Truecels don't get asked.

that's horrifying tbh, i have no doubt now that this website is being watched

im sure even r/incels was too tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbh

im sure even r/incels was too tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbhtbh tbh tbh tbh

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

SO because i do NOT see kids sexually am i a fakecel? Wow work on your personality boyo not even kidding
Relax, buddy, most of the people are joking even though it is not the best topic to joke about.

I fap to loli hentai daily and I am not a pedo
"Loli culture can be seen in various forms from advertisements, manga, to the now popular anime genre. ... While the term loli refers to a girl who is very young and come from an elementary school background, the other term lolicon refers to a fixation or strong attraction to young underaged girls." ...so anime girls around middle school age?

Relax, buddy, most of the people are joking even though it is not the best topic to joke about.
I dont think they are joking and even if they were are incel tears going to think they are joking?

I dont think they are joking and even if they were are incel tears going to think they are joking?
Kek, probably not. IT take everything too seriously and do not know that there are a lot of jokecels here.