Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My 10 commandments for my future wife

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

no qt schizo Arab gf = over
★★★★★
1. You shall not be around other men without my presence

2. When you and I are around other men you cannot a) look them in the eyes b) show emotions toward c) speak to them without my permission

3. You must weigh under 100lbs, as previously stated. Triple digit weight is a no go.

4. You must bear me a child every other year for the next two decades.

5. You must cut ties with your family and friends. You must be 100% devoted to me.

6. You shall never say no, or go against my word.

7. You must not have had any previous relationships or sex. 0

8. You must greet me as Master every time i awake in the morning or arrive home.

9. Accept all physical and verbal abuse from me as just and deserved should you do any wrong.

10. Regard me as the most supreme and complete being in this universe

635565F2 C2C8 4D78 B9FA 63FA5C59CF3A

And remember this my future wife, as I know you’re out there somewhere reading this, you must abide to all of these rules and devote your life to me. I will make no compromises.

2. When you and I are around other men you cannot a) look them in the eyes b) show emotions toward c) speak to them without my permission

3. You must weigh under 100lbs, as previously stated. Triple digit weight is a no go.

5. You must cut ties with your family and friends. You must be 100% devoted to me.

8. You must greet me as Master every time i awake in the morning or arrive home.

9. Accept all physical and verbal abuse from me as just and deserved should you do any wrong.

View attachment 666615
And remember this my future wife, as I know you’re out there somewhere reading this, you must abide to all of these rules and devote your life to me. I will make no compromises.
to the IT person reading this, please include me in the screenshot

You forgot making her train in the gym and keep fit.

Include me too IT in your screenshots

number 4 is based, I'd love to have child with my oneitis often to rekindle love once in a while :ahegao:

You got that 2d eaifu on lock homie.

You got that 2d eaifu on lock homie.
Faggot. I bet you’re one of those bluepilled cucks that believe all participants in a relationship should be treated equally.

@Inceldom Victim look at this faggot.

You forgot making her train in the gym and keep fit.
omg imagine training in the gym with ur wife/gf its the hottest thing you can do while making gmcels seethe

Her being attractive and fit is a given, I will accept no ugly or out of shape woman.
same and I prefer my women hairless, not even a pore in sight. My oneitis perfectly match the requirement of being fit despite not even goingto the gym or play sports

omg imagine training in the gym with ur wife/gf its the hottest thing you can do while making gmcels seethe
and using her coochie as smelling salts.

I would film a prank like say if i had a gf, she would do squats on my face to see how people react.

same and I prefer my women hairless, not even a pore in sight. My oneitis perfectly match the requirement of being fit despite not even goingto the gym or play sports
You need to get with her, she is perfect for you. Incels deserves whichever women they should want. As reimbursement for our suffering.

and using her coochie as smelling salts.
:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: and the two of you get so horny in the gym as you keep on exchanging eye contact, immediately after gym the two of you rushes in to the washroom and have passionate sex

Op mogs those faggots to tranny suicide
:feelskek::feelskek:
They are faggots and coping hard. I will eventually find a gf that meets my demands. This looksmaxxing journey woNT go to waste.

Trolling completed

Do you think once I reach my looksmaxx peak potential I can get gf that meets these demands?
Of course not, you are trolling, and you actually did it good enough for post in IT

yeah same, you'd be a good influencer
I’d make her sit on my face and then freakout and say “this bitch sat on my face!” Then be like “i i taste fish!” then storm out of the gym.

or just film reactions.

Also hard sex

View attachment 666615
11)You must be my sugar momma and your father must be at least a millionaire
12) You must be blonde with blue eyes aryan,no exceptions
13)We must fuck at least 5 times everyday,no exceptions
14)You must be at least experimented chef level cooking
15)You should smell only of expensive perfumes
16)If you want to shave,I am the only one allowed to do it

It's good to set boundaries