Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My 10,000th post

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Luminary
★★★★★
I’m officially a paragon after this post. Feels good to be a high ranking member of the community, but also kinda a rotter trait to hit paragon so fast. Still though, I’m looking forward to seeing the cool glowing username. Thanks to everyone for being such great friends on here. This place helps ease the loneliness and gives me a place to vent.

IMG 9828

Says luminary

I’m officially a paragon after this post. Feels good to be a high ranking member of the community, but also kinda a rotter trait to hit paragon so fast. Still though, I’m looking forward to seeing the cool glowing username. Thanks to everyone for being such great friends on here. This place helps ease the loneliness and gives me a place to vent.
Nice, surprised I’m at captain I feel like it’s going to take a while for me

Nice, surprised I’m at captain I feel like it’s going to take a while for me
Yeah, it usually takes a while. Only reason I got to 10k so fast is from being an absolutely rotter, lol

Did you spammaxx in any way or is it purely organic
I spammaxxed a little, but most of it is legit replies. I thought postmaxxing in the sewers was a waste usually because you gotta wait 10 seconds between each post.

I spammaxxed a little, but most of it is legit replies. I thought postmaxxing in the sewers was a waste usually because you gotta wait 10 seconds between each post.
Same that’s always put me off postmaxxing I prefer to just use latest posts

My postcount goes up quite slowly even though I spend a lot of time here. I don't want to spam excessively and post too low effort but I'm not good at creating high IQ content either. English not being my native language doesn't help it either.

Same that’s always put me off postmaxxing I prefer to just use latest posts
Same. Easier to reply to posts than to just sit there and wait that long in between posts in the sewers

My postcount goes up quite slowly even though I spend a lot of time here. I don't want to spam excessively and post too low effort but I'm not good at creating high IQ content either. English not being my native language doesn't help it either.
Brutal. Part of the reason my postcount went up so quick was because I'm so bored and come here to socialize a lot

Interesting. Most of my posts are legit though. I didn't just spend days spammaxxing in the sewers
Doesn’t matter. I didn’t spam either and I remember this happening to me when I was new in this forum.

How long does it usually take for the paragon rank to register then?
There’s also a time requirement in addition to the post requirement.
Your account must be at least 11 weeks old.

People who post in sewers and don't are playing two different games with distinct types of competition. They shouldn't be compared to each other imo

There’s also a time requirement in addition to the post requirement.
Your account must be at least 11 weeks old.
It's not too far from that amount of time anyway, so the rank will appear soon

People who post in sewers and don't are playing two different games with distinct types of competition. They shouldn't be compared to each other imo
Agreed. I didn't sewermaxx much and just posted there occasionally for fun, not to really postmaxx all that much.

From what I remember, you have to wait a week before each new rank. Since this is the 11th upgrade, it matches with what king said

Good job on the math jfl
Alright, thanks. I'll be excited to see the rank and name color change

Congrats bro. :feelsYall: :feelsYall:

Well Done Applause GIF by MOODMAN

congrats

Congratulations bro :feelsokman:

Did you ascend to Paragon mainly in ID and Lounge or did you use the Sewers at some point?