Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My 1,000 Post Anniversary

SupremeGentleCel

SupremeGentleCel

Banned
-
1,000 Posts:feelsLightsaber:

Roughly 10 days ago I decided to sign up to .is and It ruly love this forum. I finally feel like I belong somewhere. A place of like-minded individuals who understand me, and are in the same predicament.
A place where I can share everything that´s on my mind, and release my frustration without being censored.

Thank you all, for this amazing experience so far.
I wish you health, happiness and a peace of mind.
Kind regards, SupremeGentleCel

Roughly 10 days ago I decided to sign up to .is and It ruly love this forum. I finally feel like I belong somewhere. A place of like-minded individuals who understand me, and are in the same predicament.
A place where I can share everything that´s on my mind, and release my frustration without being censored.

Are you sewermaxxing

Truecel trait: You make 100 post per day
Rope trait: You reach 1000 posts at .is

Truecel trait: You make 100 post per day
Rope trait: You reach 1000 posts at .is

Nice.

Now celebrate when you have 10k posts.

Thanks brocel you too :feelsYall:

:feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

Only 9k left to retirement

You too brocel. I am almost at 500 so no longer a gray.

Thank you brocel I hope to see more based posts from you

You too brocel. I am almost at 500 so no longer a gray.
I don´t call people Gray.
We are all in the same boat at the end of the day....

But I became more suspicious of new members sending me personal messages, cause IT loves to screenshot stuff and share it with his autistic Clan.
They can go fuck themselves

I don´t call people Gray.
We are all in the same boat at the end of the day....

But I became more suspicious of new members sending me personal messages, cause IT loves to screenshot stuff and share it with his autistic Clan.
They can go fuck themselves
Yeah, people assume everyone gray is young or something. Meanwhile there are people with 5k posts who are 20 y/o. Everone under 25 is a babycel.

Yeah, people assume everyone gray is young or something. Meanwhile there are people with 5k posts who are 20 y/o. Everone under 25 is a babycel.
SlavCel....
Western men (where I live) Worship Slavic foids, and think they are virgin unicorns with traditional values.
It´s laughable.
I kinda feel for passport bro´s.
Im a firm believer in AWALT

SlavCel....
Western men (where I live) Worship Slavic foids, and think they are virgin unicorns with traditional values.
It´s laughable.
I kinda feel for passport bro´s.
Im a firm believer in AWALT
I know a unicorn but she rejected me 15 years ago. You know what's funny? After I got friendzoned, I told her she would be foreveralone. In 15 years I have never seen her have a bf. She's a 4-5 I'd say.

haha congrats brocel. hopefully i can reach that achievement