Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [MUZZIECELS GTFIH] Is tawwaf (walking in circles around the kaaba) a pagan ritual?

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-

View: https://youtu.be/gK86kcq6l34

Hmm... Video above shows the pagan quraysh tribe doing tawaaf around the kaaba WITH idols around and in it. Was this the corruption of the tawwaf ritual by the pagan arabs which was done by abraham correctly then Muhammad BTFO'd the pagans and did the ritual correctly again or its simply was is and always will be a pagan ritual?. Video above is from a movie actually praising islam and also just ignore the christcucks coping in the comments. We can also hear them saying "Alhamdu-LAT" LAT is one of the three daughters of allah made up by the pagan arabs which has been ridiculed in the quran (53:23). I can't come to a conclusion on this please help muzziecel bros

@ilieknothing
@Transcended Trucel
@gymletethnicel
@MiSKiRaT
@svgmn1
@osman27
@WizardofSoda
@K9Otaku
@Incelistan

It was originally a monotheistic practice appropriated by pagans. Pagan arabs also believed in allah but they started added other deities like hubal, al uzza, manat etc

Religion = waste of time

It was originally a monotheistic practice appropriated by pagans. Pagan arabs also believed in allah but they started added other deities like hubal, al uzza, manat etc
why did they do that

@currycel⁰ having a crisis of faith. :feelshaha:

Hmm... Video above shows the pagan quraysh tribe doing tawaaf around the kaaba WITH idols around and in it. Was this the corruption of the tawwaf ritual by the pagan arabs which was done by abraham correctly then Muhammad BTFO'd the pagans and did the ritual correctly again or its simply was is and always will be a pagan ritual?. Video above is from a movie actually praising islam and also just ignore the christcucks coping in the comments. We can also hear them saying "Alhamdu-LAT" LAT is one of the three daughters of allah made up by the pagan arabs which has been ridiculed in the quran (53:23). I can't come to a conclusion on this please help muzziecel bros

Over 4 arabshitters

Because Allah guided them away from the path of Islam
i see
Indeed, [O Muḥammad], you do not guide whom you like, but Allāh guides whom He wills. And He is most knowing of the [rightly] guided. Quran[28:56]

Well for your info the root of all Abrahamic religions are actually nothing spiritual but political. There is nothing original about them but all copy and paste stuff from other religions.

Religion of Roman empire to unite many different people with different gods = christianity.

Religion of Arab empire to unite many different peoples with different gods = Islam.

Christianity for example is all Egyptian stuff like virgin birth, resurrection , even the cross is copy and paste of the egyptian Sistrum.

Now about Islam the evidence suggests a very STRONG link to Hinduism , example the cover of the Koran is a reigned AUM symbol.
Talking about specificially the Kaaba now . In Curry Tamil Nadu the Kabaalishwaran temple is Lord Shiva's temple and Kabaali refers to Lord Shiva. Such temples also have the black stone or Siva Lingam within them. In India they go seven times around the Lingam. In Mecca they go seven times around the black stone just the same like the Currys.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OODvQcqoBJI

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkLDN0t1bcU

yes iam lol im very confused about religion
Just know that logically, there can only exist one "omni-3" creator God (with other properties as well). Polytheism is completely illogical.

Well for your info the root of all Abrahamic religions are actually nothing spiritual but political. There is nothing original about them but all copy and paste stuff from other religions.

Religion of Roman empire to unite many different people with different gods = christianity.

Religion of Arab empire to unite many different peoples with different gods = Islam.

Christianity for example is all Egyptian stuff like virgin birth, resurrection , even the cross is copy and paste of the egyptian Sistrum.

Now about Islam the evidence suggests a very STRONG link to Hinduism , example the cover of the Koran is a reigned AUM symbol.
Talking about specificially the Kaaba now . In Curry Tamil Nadu the Kabaalishwaran temple is Lord Shiva's temple and Kabaali refers to Lord Shiva. Such temples also have the black stone or Siva Lingam within them. In India they go seven times around the Lingam. In Mecca they go seven times around the black stone just the same like the Currys.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OODvQcqoBJI

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkLDN0t1bcU

I see and also one more question was the Qur'an lost and was found again by the arabs at the time is this true or fake shill?

Just know that logically, there can only exist one "omni-3" creator God (with other properties as well). Polytheism is completely illogical.
oh yeah polytheism is stupid so is idol worship never doing that shit but im very confused with the abrahamic religions obviously except Christianity as simply abraham did not worship jesus and Christians follow the doctrines of paul instead of the biblical jesus

I see and also one more question was the Qur'an lost and was found again by the arabs at the time is this true or fake shill?
I dont know man I am not a scholar or university graduate of history.

All I know is the evidence shows there were different Qurans and the one everybody uses today is not more than few hundred years old.

All I know is the evidence shows there were different Qurans and the one everybody uses today is not more than few hundred years old.
That's quite a serious claim. If true, it would shake the foundation of one of the world's biggest religions.

Kaaba looks cool though

That's quite a serious claim. If true, it would shake the foundation of one of the world's biggest religions.
well its proven fact.

There are different versions and shieeet example Hafs vs Warsh

Yes exactly islamic scholars do claim that quran is the same from the time of Muhammad and people were appointed to memorize the verses as Muhammad was illiterate and was the compiled by the first righteous caliph abu bakr

Probably inspired by it

Sorry for not answering earlier. It was too late at night for me.

It is likely that the shrine in Mecca was originally a pagan shrine and that the story about Abraham coming there was concocted by Arabs influenced by Judaism who wanted to also trace their lineage to a character of the Bible. The two skeletons buried under the round section on one side of the Kaaba were probably the founder of some local bedouin tribe and the Kaaba was likely originally a tribal ancestor cult shrine like there were many in the region. The building originally had an "apsidal plan" with a rounded end. This round end was generally used to store the bones of dead ancestors and this is what gave rise to the story of Abraham and his son being buried there.

Abraham himself, as he is described in the Old Testament/Torah, is likely a fictitious character invented when the Old Testament was compiled in order to substantiate the idea that the Jews were Yahweh's people because their ancestor had made a contract with Him.

Most characters that appear in religious texts are invented. Jesus is almost certainly not a historical person and even Muhammad might be a fiction made up at the time of the late Umayyad, early Abbasids, when the first Sira was written.

Also, yes. Going around the Kaaba is originally a pagan ritual. Hindus still walk around the place where the god's idol sits in every temple.

Sorry for not answering earlier. It was too late at night for me.

It is likely that the shrine in Mecca was originally a pagan shrine and that the story about Abraham coming there was concocted by Arabs influenced by Judaism who wanted to also trace their lineage to a character of the Bible. The two skeletons buried under the round section on one side of the Kaaba were probably the founder of some local bedouin tribe and the Kaaba was likely originally a tribal ancestor cult shrine like there were many in the region. The building originally had an "apsidal plan" with a rounded end. This round end was generally used to store the bones of dead ancestors and this is what gave rise to the story of Abraham and his son being buried there.

Abraham himself, as he is described in the Old Testament/Torah, is likely a fictitious character invented when the Old Testament was compiled in order to substantiate the idea that the Jews were Yahweh's people because their ancestor had made a contract with Him.

Most characters that appear in religious texts are invented. Jesus is almost certainly not a historical person and even Muhammad might be a fiction made up at the time of the late Umayyad, early Abbasids, when the first Sira was written.

Also, yes. Going around the Kaaba is originally a pagan ritual. Hindus still walk around the place where the god's idol sits in every temple.
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: its over for religioncels. Anyways i will never stop researching and questioning religion this stream is vast

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back