Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Muzziecels, Do you pray taraweeh?

They care about money more than the religion.

They should at least be honest that they don't give a fuck about Islam/religion and admit that they only care about money. Seeing how they throw other Muslims under the bus for their own personal gain.

@ilieknothing
@Transcended Trucel
@Ricordanza
@Iranianoldcel
@svgmn1
Im skipping every prayer from the last 15 days coz too boring + not worth it + waste of time + not motivated + annoying i just go out at the time of taraweeh and sit on the bus station staring at nice looking college jeetas :feelsaww::feelsohh:
Its not worth being religious in this age.

Fucks a taraweeh

I didn't fast or pray this ramadan. I'll fast when I have money and a loyal gf wife

Fucks a taraweeh
Ofcourse you don't know hindu dindu pindu lindu. JK its a retarded prayer Muhammad prayed and now all muzzies have to pray it. That illiterate warlord dune coon decided to fuck his cousin so now i have to suffer

very nice allah should beg for our forgiveness for making us subhuman
Nah, he probably has a reason for making us fucked up it's maybe like an endurance race where you get more points the more fucked up you are and longer you make it while praying to him. I just don't care anymore.

I just find it interesting that they don't even take other Muslims refugees from other countries. Turkey took in like lots of Syrians. Saudi Arabia could've taken in Syrian and Lebanese refugees as well as other browns, and so on.
Cause they not stupid on rapeugees
Ruining countries and also they have superiority complexes with thinking their ethnicity is better than other especially gulf arabs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back