Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Muzziecels, Do you pray taraweeh?

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
@ilieknothing
@Transcended Trucel
@Ricordanza
@Iranianoldcel
@svgmn1
Im skipping every prayer from the last 15 days coz too boring + not worth it + waste of time + not motivated + annoying i just go out at the time of taraweeh and sit on the bus station staring at nice looking college jeetas :feelsaww::feelsohh:

not muzzie but yes i do

@Govid_Dorious
Tarawih (Arabic: تراويح, romanized: tarāwīḥ), also known as Taraweeh, are special Sunnah prayers involving reading long portions of the Quran, as well as performing many rakahs (cycles of movement involved in Islamic prayer)

@Govid_Dorious
Tarawih (Arabic: تراويح, romanized: tarāwīḥ), also known as Taraweeh, are special Sunnah prayers involving reading long portions of the Quran, as well as performing many rakahs (cycles of movement involved in Islamic prayer)
i c

@Waco why do you pray taraweeh you abrahamist

also pisslam is abrahamist too
3 horsemen of niggery: christcuckery, judashitism, pisslam

how you know im indo melanid you nigger:dafuckfeels:
indomelanidm.jpg
just a hunch :feelsjuice:

Just give me some Tar Weed and were good G

@based_meme the overlord*
A Quantitative Approach to Understanding Online Antisemitism

@based_meme the overlord*
A Quantitative Approach to Understanding Online Antisemitism
Maybe switch Christian and Jew? Christians could be rogue, since their priests fuck boys, while the Jews could be mages, because of their satanic Kabbalism.

Maybe switch Christian and Jew? Christians could be rogue, since their priests fuck boys, while the Jews could be mages, because of their satanic Kabbalism.
you getting too deep into this man :feelsbadman: i just wanted to call someone an indo melanid

Contact group between Indid and Veddid, mostly concentrated in the Indian subcontinent. Features appear overall Caucasian, the hair is wavy, the root of the triangular nose relatively high and wider than in Indids, lips not very thick. However, the skin is very dark brown, often even darker than in Veddids. The name derives from "melanin". Overall, morphological affinities to Ethiopids exist. Probably developed in the agricultural populations of India when early Caucasoids pushed back older Veddids. The southern Karnatid variety concentrated in Tamil Nandu is usually regarded as the most typical representative. In Jharkhand and West Bengal, a northern Kolid variety has been identified with more angular, slightly Gondoid features. Indo Melanids play an important role in modern Indians, in small numbers Roma and Sinti brought Indo Melanid admixture to Europe several centuries ago.

@gymletethnicel do u :feelswhere:

@ilieknothing
@Transcended Trucel
@Ricordanza
@Iranianoldcel
@svgmn1
Im skipping every prayer from the last 15 days coz too boring + not worth it + waste of time + not motivated + annoying i just go out at the time of taraweeh and sit on the bus station staring at nice looking college jeetas :feelsaww::feelsohh:
No but i learnt the arabic, farsi and urdu scripts

I'm ex-Muslim man. Ditched religion completely the moment I got blackpilled.
same here. but back in the past I did skip tarweeh. only very very long ago did I do it

Im skipping every prayer from the last 15 days coz too boring + not worth it + waste of time + not motivated + annoying
At that point just skip the cope entirely and drop pisslam

same here. but back in the past I did skip tarweeh. only very very long ago did I do it
i don't follow religion at all now i don't feel sympathy towards people in need or beggars just blame them for their bad life shouldn't have made 7 kids in a 2 room apartment now asking for zakah lol and if you point that out they just say KIDS ARE GIVEN BY ALLAH WE DIDN'T MAKE THEM LOLOLOLOL JFL

A nice bit for Google.

I always found it strange when users never used Google.

i don't follow religion at all now i don't feel sympathy towards people in need or beggars just blame them for their bad life shouldn't have made 7 kids in a 2 room apartment now asking for zakah lol and if you point that out they just say KIDS ARE GIVEN BY ALLAH WE DIDN'T MAKE THEM LOLOLOLOL JFL
yeah I can't feel much sympathy either especially when they have that many kids. They knew hoe wretched this life and world is. yet had them anyway...

tera-weed sounds pretty dope

I only do it if there are others around, I don’t do it on my own cause it is a waste of time

no im ex muslim so i just fake fast for family

@ilieknothing
@Transcended Trucel
@Ricordanza
@Iranianoldcel
@svgmn1
I don't even pray or consider myself religious anymore :feelscomfy:

Taraweeh is the biggest waste of time especially for people who don’t even understand arabic just spending 1 hours there listening to some imam speaking in a laguage i don’t understand while i am standing still the whole time is pure toture and mind bogglingy boring i really hated going to taraweeh as a kid and i still do fuck taraweeh

prayers shouldn’t be that long
yup useless waste of time

Taraweeh is the biggest waste of time especially for people who don’t even understand arabic just spending 1 hours there listening to some imam speaking in a laguage i don’t understand while i am standing still the whole time is pure toture and mind bogglingy boring i really hated going to taraweeh as a kid and i still do fuck taraweeh

prayers shouldn’t be that long
I hate how Arabs have this superiority complex over the rest of us muzzies due to their language. Another reason I had to quit the religion

I hate how Arabs have this superiority complex over the rest of us muzzies due to their language. Another reason I had to quit the religion
Facts they also the least religious and their women are rhe biggest sluts yet they gatekeep like a jew

Facts they also the least religious and their women are rhe biggest sluts yet they gatekeep like a jew
the holier than thou attitude they have enrages me to no end. Fucking arrogant orcs.

I just find it interesting that they don't even take other Muslims refugees from other countries. Turkey took in like lots of Syrians. Saudi Arabia could've taken in Syrian and Lebanese refugees as well as other browns, and so on.

Not religious but I think life goes on, Hopefully I am a chad in the next life or a lion that can rip open a wild dog and eat it.

I just find it interesting that they don't even take other Muslims refugees from other countries. Turkey took in like lots of Syrians. Saudi Arabia could've taken in Syrian and Lebanese refugees as well as other browns, and so on.
yup this too. Hypocritical trash

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back