Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mustaches make u look like a pedophile?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32037
  • Start date
Deleted member 32037

Deleted member 32037

Overseer of Cope
-
In school I had a girl on my table saying that I’m a pedophile and I never thought much of it

I asked my brother about my mustache and he said that I look like a overgrown pedophile

I shaved it off, and now I noticed that my philtrum is way too long and needs to be shortened

Only if you're unattractive

looking like a pedophile means looking ugly, its just another thing foids say to bully ugly men

Yeah I’ve been called a pedo before and I have a mustache as well

more like just began with that face

for what
I’m getting surgery to fix my lip incompetence

I talked with this surgeon back and forth and I want to get it fixed

1-jpg.432240
Crawford Starrack's me
I used to have a mustache earlier in high school, got told numerous of times that I looked like a pedo. It was over then.

What will it do, I’m curious
Prevent me from mouth breathing, shorten midface, basically fix my whole face and use of jaw angle implants to make me look better
1-jpg.432240
Crawford Starrack's me
I used to have a mustache earlier in high school, got told numerous of times that I looked like a pedo. It was over then.
Shave it off

if your philtrum to chin ratio isn't 1:2 you look like you have foetal alcohol syndrome + it's over

Prevent me from mouth breathing, shorten midface, basically fix my whole face and use of jaw angle implants to make me look better

Shave it off
orthogantic surgery?

orthogantic surgery?
Yes a person with lip incompetence and recessed chin, same mm gap of lip space as me got surgery and said he looked much better and some people didn’t even recognize who he was

I need that surgery, along with two other surgeries to look better

if your philtrum to chin ratio isn't 1:2 you look like you have foetal alcohol syndrome + it's over
My philtrum is long and I have lip incompetence which fucked up my chin so yes my chin ratio is not 1:2

I need surgery to evaluate it I’m gonna wear a mask

My philtrum is long and I have lip incompetence which fucked up my chin so yes my chin ratio is not 1:2

I need surgery to evaluate it I’m gonna wear a mask
How can you even fix a long filtrum? Not that it matters for me, mine is fine but chin is fucking pathetically undefined and recessed but the ratio is nice

How can you even fix a long filtrum? Not that it matters for me, mine is fine but chin is fucking pathetically undefined and recessed but the ratio is nice
Lefort I shortens ur philtrum, lip lift, vermillion surgery

all type of studd