Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [MUST WATCH] Black father beats up man up for hitting his 9 yr old daughter

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220222_162137_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220222_162137_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
They all sound like little Jacob from gta 4

age restricted :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: the kikes won't get my id :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Well deserved imo. The father shouldve beaten him to near death.

Why would someone punch a kid?

Mongrel Nation. She will lust after White males in her adolescence.

notice all the cucked comments in the video. They support violence and murdering the guy over simple battery, and they’re proud of it. Disgusting

If I had a daughter and a stranger hit her I would thank the man because she probably deserved it.

What was she doing outside the kitchen in the first place.

notice all the cucked comments in the video. They support violence and murdering the guy over simple battery, and they’re proud of it. Disgusting
Feels like reddit did it again :feelswhat:

He deserved the beating but death? So much for wanting a fair justice system :feelskek:

wtf the guy punched the daughter real bad

Well deserved imo. The father shouldve beaten him to near death.
This isn't about being an agecuck, this is about fathers defending their daughters from becoming whores and not letting dudes to just cum and dump in her.

Tbh:feelskek:

“yea I’ll let other guys bear my 9 yo daughter cause she’s a foid, I’m so based guys XD:soy::feelstastyman:
spot on tbh, guys on here could never fathom having a family so they don't think of the viewpoint of someone who wants to protect those they love

Went too far should have let the police take over earlier.

How is this incel discussion?:feelsjuice:

spot on tbh, guys on here could never fathom having a family so they don't think of the viewpoint of someone who wants to protect those they love
Too many idiots here who can’t put themselves in someone else’s shoes.

this is an incel forum, there is a reason why most people cant fathom having a family of their own
If you put your time/money/care into anyone or anything you’d understand why he did what he did.

why should i care about the well-being of some random kid? i could give less of a flying fuck
Your not "bAsED" like you think you are. So please stfu with that Osama bin Laden pfp trying to a edgy. If I drop kicked your mom you would lose your shit. That man deserved to be killed for what he did. Your just a jealous saddo.

i would obviously defend my mother as shes the only person in this world who doesn't treat me like subhuman but i wouldn't kill a guy for just punching her, that's what i call "overkill."
BuT wHY wOuld YoU dEfenD yOuR MothEr yOU sOYboy CuCk sImP?!! ThAts FoId WoRshiPpiNG.

Why would you hit a nine year old

man you 2022cels are something...
defending your own mother isn't cucked, what im saying is "cucked" is the guys on here who cheer on vigilante justice for foids who arent related to them in anyway.
untrue as shit, i just agree with what he did because i would do the same thing in that situation, most sane people would

the issue lies with people on here calling him a cuck for defending his family

Nah the REAL issue is people itt saying that the guy deserves death for punching someone in the face, that's reddit tier behavior to advocate for death over a simple assault.
If you see no issue over a grown-up ass man hiting a literal child to the point that her face is swollen up then there's not much to talk about. Don't go pushing your retarded narratives just cause you're on an incel forum, i don't think he deserves death but it's true he got off too lightly

Maybe she did something to the guy to deserve the punch?? None of us really know the context behind what would drive a fully grown adult to sucker punch a 9yo in the face but if I had to take a guess, she most probably annoyed him or did something else to trigger him, I doubt she was a completely innocent victim of assault.

Ok good, that just goes to show that you are sane.
Whatever man ..we get your point. The side Dosent deserve death. But he definitely deserves on hell of an ass whooping

None of us really know the context behind what would drive a fully grown adult to sucker punch a 9yo in the face
The context is irrelevant, there's no justification to punch a kid.
but if I had to take a guess, she most probably annoyed him or did something else to trigger him, I doubt she was a completely innocent victim of assault.
That's just bias.
Ok good, that just goes to show that you are sane.
Yes, and the reverse can be said to you.

If you see no issue over a grown-up ass man hiting a literal child to the point that her face is swollen up then there's not much to talk about. Don't go pushing your retarded narratives just cause you're on an incel forum, i don't think he deserves death but it's true he got off too lightly
he deserves punishment that should make him wish he was dead.

Negros beating up other negros… so satisfying to watch

like fucking animals :lul::lul::lul::lul: this is beyond my understanding why did we dress animals up and pretend they are human like us?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back