Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Must see: Former IT user unsubs, he sees that we have points and they simply don't, and goes on to destroy their trashtalking and support our points.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Well, I saw this days after it had been posted, but at the time I was already inactive in the forum. Fortunately the post is still up and most of the comments are intact. I have no words to describe this, as the guy just says it all. All their "talking points" that are nothing but trashtalking, just further validates us as being right on what we see and get from people, and goes on to slander most of their trashtalking, completely dismantling them. I think I've never seen someone brutally waking up like this to fucking destroy the cucked group they were part of after seeing through their bullshit.

Screenshot in case the thread gets deleted:

K12187shse4259218

Link to the thread if you want to go there, discuss and read comments. Unfortunately some of them have been deleted or are now from deleted accounts, but most of the thread content, as said previously, is intact.

IT will neve recover from this, especially the debunking part. You can't argue with reality, buddy, you just can't. When did any peer-reviewed papers that were reposted here ever get debunked? Never? Yeah. Go try to debunk any of the large studies in the must-read section. Has IT or any-fucking-one on soyddit debunked any of it or any counter-points to any of the studies ever posted? No? Why that must be the case? Because you can't argue against reality? Yeah, I thought so.

Last edited:
When the Soy milk is replaced with Chug Jug :chad:

It's infuriating to see normies discuss how they should handle us... without mentioning giving us sex. JFL they sound like they have authority over us. Like this is just another talking point they need to have a socially accepted opinion about. Just makes me want to rebel with violence even more.

It's infuriating to see normies discuss how they should handle us... without mentioning giving us sex. JFL they sound like they have authority over us. Like this is just another talking point they need to have a socially accepted opinion about. Just makes me want to rebel with violence even more.
Based. :blackpill::yes:

Golly gee wilikers batman, an IT fag with some logical reasoning ability. Good on the OP. I almost feel a little more human after reading that

"How do we solve the incel problem"

Simple, we want bitches. Provide them. Case closed.

He pointed out their every contradictory hypocritical statement. They will excuse it with "incels are evil because i said so, so they deserve everything"

some of them may have deep psychiatric disorders and be just a prank away from turning into shut-ins
Not a prank away anymore...

Most of it is true. I would never hurt anyone besides myself.
I only want someone to care about me. :feelscry:

IT consists primarily of trannies, soys and other degenerates. no surprise

the :blackpill: logic is undeniable

ITcels on suicide watch.

A reddit user is the closest one can come to a Sentient Solidified chunk of Crotch Bile. It is surprising any of them have a mind to go against the flow.

Bah, he still talks like a normie. He is not a friend.

Bah, he still talks like a normie. He is not a friend.

He is still a retard redditor

Right, but we can't deny that he perfectly reasoned and pointed out their whole hypocrisy and trashtalking with solid counter-points, and woke up getting out of the echo chamber circlejerk he was part of, which not everyone can just do, regardless of still being a redditor.

The part I liked the most is how he pointed out they just pick random posts and never debunk any peer-reviewed studies published here, especially the ones by @Edmund_Kemper that I don't even have an idea of how he finds them, but good luck to any of these retards with the brain capacity of an ant trying to debunk or form counter-points to any of the studies or their own stupid reasoning. It's like trying to argue the sky is not blue.
Not a single one of them will debunk or form any sort of argument to argue against peer-reviewed studies because that's just reality, you don't debunk it, you don't argue against it, you study it and understand more, and better, just as 2+2 is not 5, you just can't argue about it.

Last edited:

Right, but we can't deny that he perfectly reasoned and pointed out their whole hypocrisy and trashtalking with solid counter-points, and woke up getting out of the echo chamber circlejerk he was part of, which not everyone can just do, regardless of still being a redditor.

The part I liked the most is how he pointed out they just pick random posts and never debunk any peer-reviewed studies published here, especially the ones by @Edmund_Kemper that I don't even have an idea of how he finds them, but good luck to any of these retards with the brain capacity of an ant trying to debunk or form counter-points to any of the studies or their own stupid reasoning. It's like trying to argue the sky is not blue.
Not a single one of them will debunk or form any sort of argument to argue against peer-reviewed studies because that's just reality, you don't debunk it, you don't argue against it, you study it and understand more, and better, just as 2+2 is not 5, you just can't argue about it.
IT thinks unverifiable anecdotes are evidence

He hasn't been fully :blackpill: yet. He still says "People of our preferred gender" trying to appease the alphabet soup people. :feelsLSD: