Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Muslims went on arson in Indian city Banglore.

C

compaq_hp

Recruit
★★
One Muslim man made a derogatory post against a Hindu goddess . In response to the post one Hindu guy posted a derogatory comment against Prophet Muhammad. The Hindu guy turned out be a maternal nephew of a local politician .

So, Muslims gathered and went on arson in the Indian city Banglore , burnt several public properties and burnt down the house of the politician.

The post of the muslim guy against Hindu goddess-
View: https://twitter.com/RituRathaur/status/1293494640901988352

The comment of the hindu guy which lead to the violence -
View: https://twitter.com/SanjayGandhi75/status/1293508370175938560

Last edited:
Inb4 curry civil war

Inb4 curry civil war

All of Asia would be fucked and world economy would be affected.

Can you imagine Millions of Hindu refugees heading to Europe? over.

India is retarded. What other country in the world has to record cow violence. Hindus go off their tits an kill muslims for having cows, cause to them they're sacred.

India is retarded. What other country in the world has to record cow violence. Hindus go off their tits an kill muslims for having cows, cause to them they're sacred.

Hindus consider cows as their mother because Hindus drink the milk of cow. (Hindus may use by-products of Buffalo milk too but they drink only cow's milk, particularly upper caste Hindus.) . Also Hindus who engage in violence on seeing cow getting killed are pure vegetarian , i.e they don't eat meat of even other animals. So, for them cow getting killed is extremely big thing.

They can't see a cow getting murdered.

Another hindu muslim race war thread. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Hindus consider cows as their mother because Hindus drink the milk of cow. (Hindus may use by-products of Buffalo milk too but they drink only cow's milk, particularly upper caste Hindus.) . Also Hindus who engage in violence on seeing cow getting killed are pure vegetarian , i.e they don't eat meat of even other animals. So, for them cow getting killed is extremely big thing.

Yeah I know. An hindu vigilante groups were still killing muslims even though the cows weren't being used for meat. It's still retarded. It's used as an excuse for Hindus to kill muslims.

Honestly all religions are fucked up nonsense. But Hinduism to me is similar to the ancient Greek and roman religions or even the Vikings. In fact I could get on board with the Vikings, at least they were bad ass. Valhalla sounds like a good laugh: non stop drinking feasting an fighting. I just don't see why someones irrational religious believes should be forced upon other people.

Yeah I know. An hindu vigilante groups were still killing muslims even though the cows weren't being used for meat. It's still retarded. It's used as an excuse for Hindus to kill muslims.

Honestly all religions are fucked up nonsense. But Hinduism to me is similar to the ancient Greek and roman religions or even the Vikings. In fact I could get on board with the Vikings, at least they were bad ass. Valhalla sounds like a good laugh: non stop drinking feasting an fighting. I just don't see why someones irrational religious believes should be forced upon other people.
Hindu attacking Cow Killers is not common . It is just shown in media to deliberately malign India as India at present has Right Wing govt and media you know are controlled by leftists.
India has 1.4 billion people , few such incidents is bound to happen , doesn't mean it is common.

@pp183 thoughts on this?

Meanwhile the male bulls who were used to plow fields in farms aren't called their father, even female animals are treated better .

It's over for males of every species

Meanwhile the male bulls who were used to plow fields in farms aren't called their father, even female animals are treated better .

It's over for males of every species
It is a universal fact . Female is more valuable in any species because sperms are abundant while eggs are scarce .

Btw Hindus don't kill male bulls too . But they are usually not worshiped.

Last edited:
This seems odd, the only good thing Modi has done is be one of only 2 global leaders to stand up to Muslims, so I'm very surprised something could happen like this without retribution, unless the media chose not to show it

It's completely over for muslims in India, especially with someone as Modi in charge.
Might as well flee to Pakistan or get killed by Hindu nationalist mob.