Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muslims thinking they will conquer the West lmao

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I always hear stories and read of muslims saying they will conquer the West. Islam is the future etc.

Guess what they cant even conquer Israel and want to conquer the whole West? Their grandchildren will be servants for Westerners cleaning their toilets , working at westerners Mcdonalds, begging for welfare.

If the best muslim minds cannot defeat Israel how will the lowest IQ muslim minds in the West conquer the West because muslims best minds are not moving to the West, they living good in the own lands

Muslims will be the lowest underclass of low IQ's , their daughters will getting fucked by different cumskins. I always see people driving fancy cars but the car eventually is parked outside social housing apartment blocks lived in by muslims predominantly.

This is not an insult I am just analysing in my brains. The whole ENTIRE muslim world cant do anything to Israel, they are useless, weak , nothing but think they will conquer the West instead of becoming its servants

Last edited:
If you count the eventual eradication of whites as conquest then that technically counts. Sand niggers are popping out nigglets like there is no tomorrow, white birth rates are the opposite

If you count the eventual eradication of whites as conquest then that technically counts. Sand niggers are popping out nigglets like there is no tomorrow, white birth rates are the opposite
Exactly. Even if whites go extinct somehow, then the Muslims will simply be enslaved by the Jews like the niggers and spics.

You are 100% right on this Bro. The west won't be conquered with weapons and bombs but with birthrates

Whites are breeding or at least are at replacement level. Look at any successful white business owner and I mean ANY successful white. See how many children he has, I promise you minimum of 2, i promise, if u dont believe then test it and see.
White engineers, doctors , lawyers etc are at replacement level.

White religious cucks are at replacement level, Low IQ white trash are at replacement level, right winger whites are at replacement level.

Whites are not going anywhere. I was even reading a book where it said that in the South there were more nigger slaves than whites but today whites are STILL here

The only ones getting erdicated are the ones with blue hair, trannys, strong independant career women. Their genes are getting wiped out completely or mongrolised by niggers, ethnics etc. Those genes are finished.

If you dont believe me go and test what I said and see if my words are true?

Exactly. Even if whites go extinct somehow, then the Muslims will simply be enslaved by the Jews like the niggers and spics.
Islam is just another Abrahamic religion utilized by Elites in order to control the masses, so it checks out.
You are 100% right on this Bro. The west won't be conquered with weapons and bombs but with birthrates
This has been water for years now
I’m not trying to defeat Israel
We should be

I’m not trying to defeat Israel
are you the best minds muslims have? I see their high IQ's living in their countries in big apartments, they have nice government jobs, they have a nice piece of land with goats, ducks, sheep.

Which high IQ will leave that to move to a shithole apartment complex surrounded by low IQ economic migrants?

Yep. Reproduction is the key to the survival of any civilization. If it falters for any reason, then it's a sure sign of a declining empire.

Islam is just another Abrahamic religion utilized by Elites in order to control the masses, so it checks out.

We should be
Well, stuff like this has been common knowledge to many but the majority still thinks it's a conspiracy theory.

Yep. Reproduction is the key to the survival of any civilization. If it falters for any reason, then it's a sure sign of a declining empire.
It also proves that plenty of Whitecels do exist.

I never got a chance to breed & save the West, mang. :fuk:

It also proves that plenty of Whitecels do exist.

I never got a chance to breed & save the West, mang. :fuk:
Yeah, it's brutal. OvER for whitecels. Maybe the only way you can reproduce is to grape or donate your sperm, JFL.

Whites are breeding or at least are at replacement level. Look at any successful white business owner and I mean ANY successful white. See how many children he has, I promise you minimum of 2, i promise, if u dont believe then test it and see.
White engineers, doctors , lawyers etc are at replacement level.

White religious cucks are at replacement level, Low IQ white trash are at replacement level, right winger whites are at replacement level.

Whites are not going anywhere. I was even reading a book where it said that in the South there were more nigger slaves than whites but today whites are STILL here

The only ones getting erdicated are the ones with blue hair, trannys, strong independant career women. Their genes are getting wiped out completely or mongrolised by niggers, ethnics etc. Those genes are finished.

If you dont believe me go and test what I said and see if my words are true?
I believe though that Eastern Asians are screwed too since Korea has made it to zero mark on fertility rate

Ethnics on that blackpill beat

I believe though that Eastern Asians are screwed too since Korea has made it to zero mark on fertility rate
well I am talking about cumskins because I live here in the EU. I have no idea at all about noodles so cant speak for their society and future

Muslims are increasing in number but are because less religiously practising. Also, we have also no political power, only public support from masses of Muslims.

Muslims are increasing in number but are because less religiously practising. Also, we have also no political power, only public support from masses of Muslims.
The main issue, just lies in the fact that diverse societies are just lower trust, there’s scientific evidence to support this paired with irl observations. It also makes organizing unions against corporations harder, since the socio-cultural barriers will hinder that.

Obviously, the Elites don’t want Islam to take over, they just want to systematically replace Europeans & create a more degenerate society: So in a way, both the issues of white-erasure & making muslims less religious are tied in.

The main issue, just lies in the fact that diverse societies are just lower trust, there’s scientific evidence to support this paired with irl observations. It also makes organizing unions against corporations harder, since the socio-cultural barriers will hinder that.

Obviously, the Elites don’t want Islam to take over, they just want to systematically replace Europeans & create a more degenerate society: So in a way, both the issues of white-erasure & making muslims less religious are tied in.
Definitely. Many of the most conservative Muslims are opposed to migrating to the West and even advocate for migration to Muslim countries as things get more degenerate. Most the practising Muslims in the West are 1st or 2nd gen Muslims, generation after that, the globohomo begins to wash off on them.

thats pure cope
go4chznwgo1z.jpg

By force maybe. By racemixxing I would disagree, the JBW theory is kinda true even tho there are some black moggers

whites dont have kids. so as long as muslims reproducemax (this is iffy since the economy and blackpill will work against zoomer muslims) they have a chance.

Why are you showing me a map of Africa, GrAY
Its the best map I could find and it shows that muslims don't have that high birth rate.
After a generation in the west it will fall down to lower rates than native.

whites dont have kids. so as long as muslims reproducemax (this is iffy since the economy and blackpill will work against zoomer muslims) they have a chance.
nigga this game of creating cattle, slaves, servants is an old game. Look at South Africa which was forced to end Apartheid by other cumskins, the nig nogs NEVER defeated Apartheid, look at Brazil, look at the South of the United States.

Whites are creating an underclass of mixed Sands, niggers, currys, gypsies, slavs, rice. That mixed underclass will never unite and will never form unions, will never fight for its rights, will fight amongst each other. A wonderful cocktail of low iq trash for high IQ whites to use as servants, let their high IQ sons fuck the low IQ sands, niggers, rice etc etc

Its the best map I could find and it shows that muslims don't have that high birth rate.
After a generation in the west it will fall down to lower rates than native.
How do you know, what is the prediction for the west based on? Africa is not the west so showing that is pointless.

How do you know, what is the prediction for the west based on? Africa is not the west so showing that is pointless.
Whites have higher SMV so they will have higher birth rates.

Whites have higher SMV so they will have higher birth rates.
That doesnt mean higher birth rates, white toilets are increasingly having promiscuous sex just cause they can, and they're not popping out kids each time are they

View attachment 1179565
Replacement level is 2.1
Read again what I said. All whites are at replacement level EXCEPT the trannys, blue haired woke foids, strong independant career women.

The next generation of whites will breed more as well when the economic situation changes due to dropping rates of high IQ workers.

You have to look at these in 100-200 years. What happens when the white filthy stinking degenerate filthy trash has been removed from the gene pool? You believe the healthy white genes will love ethnics? You think healthy white genes will sacrifice themselves for low IQ monkey ethnics genes in their own home of Europe?

Or will those hwites decide to breed and remove the ethnics to make way for healthy Euro genes?

Anyway whatever just think ahead

Read again what I said. All whites are at replacement level EXCEPT the trannys, blue haired woke foids, strong independant career women.

The next generation of whites will breed more as well when the economic situation changes due to dropping rates of high IQ workers.

You have to look at these in 100-200 years. What happens when the white filthy stinking degenerate filthy trash has been removed from the gene pool? You believe the healthy white genes will love ethnics? You think healthy white genes will sacrifice themselves for low IQ monkey ethnics genes in their own home of Europe?

Or will those hwites decide to breed and remove the ethnics to make way for healthy Euro genes?

Anyway whatever just think ahead
Cope.

That doesnt mean higher birth rates, white toilets are increasingly having promiscuous sex just cause they can, and they're not popping out kids each time are they
Muslim woman in the west aren't any better.

nigga this game of creating cattle, slaves, servants is an old game. Look at South Africa which was forced to end Apartheid by other cumskins, the nig nogs NEVER defeated Apartheid, look at Brazil, look at the South of the United States.

Whites are creating an underclass of mixed Sands, niggers, currys, gypsies, slavs, rice. That mixed underclass will never unite and will never form unions, will never fight for its rights, will fight amongst each other. A wonderful cocktail of low iq trash for high IQ whites to use as servants, let their high IQ sons fuck the low IQ sands, niggers, rice etc etc
when there's so many ethnics about there will be a massive cultural shift. mayo kids get influenced by ethnic kids especially since there'll hardly be any pure mayo kids around in the future. this will mean that there wont be enough mayos eager to inherit the duties of their racist fathers. just look at how many young blue haired piercing wearing mayos are far left. this will be exacerbated 10 fold in the near future especially with mayocels being forced the JBWmax/SEAmax. wont be enough far right pure mayos to take on the mantle of ruler class over ethnics in the americas for long.

Muslims can’t take on Israel because of the West’s backing. Now that they have infiltrated and are taking over western nations, Israel will have less and less support. Irreligious people and Christian non-whites, who are also growing in the West, aren’t fond of Israel either. They don’t need to entirely dominate society to sway opinion

Muslims are already a plurality among Austrian youth, and that’s one of the most conservative Western European nations.
https://www.krone.at/3412712

Muslims can’t take on Israel because of the West’s backing. Now that they have infiltrated and are taking over western nations, Israel will have less and less support. Irreligious people and Christian non-whites, who are also growing in the West, aren’t fond of Israel either. They don’t need to entirely dominate society to sway opinion

Muslims are already a plurality among Austrian youth, and that’s one of the most conservative Western European nations.
https://www.krone.at/3412712
Israel would opt to samson option everyone before conceding anything.

Definitely. Many of the most conservative Muslims are opposed to migrating to the West and even advocate for migration to Muslim countries as things get more degenerate. Most the practising Muslims in the West are 1st or 2nd gen Muslims, generation after that, the globohomo begins to wash off on them.
Someone else here mentioned to me it’s a sin in Islam to live in the land of non-believers.

Thing is, I don’t resllt actually dislike immigrants in White/Western countries, I just see how it lowers the QOL, caused friction, distrust, etc.

Muslim woman in the west aren't any better.
the ones born here are getting sexed by cumskins who are not even circumcised:feelsjuice:

Muslims in numbers are growing here but Islam is dying. The younger generations don’t even follow Islam properly and it’ll only get worse

Muslim women are whores. 90%+ of them have had boyfriends and it’s inevitable. Even the fat and ugly ones have niggas simping for them

when there's so many ethnics about there will be a massive cultural shift. mayo kids get influenced by ethnic kids especially since there'll hardly be any pure mayo kids around in the future. this will mean that there wont be enough mayos eager to inherit the duties of their racist fathers. just look at how many young blue haired piercing wearing mayos are far left. this will be exacerbated 10 fold in the near future especially with mayocels being forced the JBWmax/SEAmax. wont be enough far right pure mayos to take on the mantle of ruler class over ethnics in the americas for long.
Oh come on dude. In the South during slavery how many niggers were there and how many cumskins?

Second majority of ethnics are low iq and majority of mcumskins have enough iq to keep a job which means only low iq white trash is influenced by ethnic culture due to proximity. Thats the minority.

But anyway as I said many times before the low iq whites are screwed , they will have to live amongst the ethnics and their daughters will be fucked by low iq ethnics. The rest of cumskins will have very little to no interactions with ethnics

Someone else here mentioned to me it’s a sin in Islam to live in the land of non-believers.

Thing is, I don’t resllt actually dislike immigrants in White/Western countries, I just see how it lowers the QOL, caused friction, distrust, etc.
An ethnic needs enough iq to even understand that lmao. The low iq's come in their hundreds of thousands every year and I am sure the Sand countries empty their prisons and their mental hospitals and send all their trash over to the cumskins including their terrorist jihadists, so that they dont have to deal with them and they become the cumskins problem
:feelskek: Thats why you will see increased unrest, crime and problems in Europe because EU gets the shit of Sandnigger society:feelskek:

An ethnic needs enough iq to even understand that lmao. The low iq's come in their hundreds of thousands every year and I am sure the Sand countries empty their prisons and their mental hospitals and send all their trash over to the cumskins including their terrorist jihadists, so that they dont have to deal with them and they become the cumskins problem
:feelskek: Thats why you will see increased unrest, crime and problems in Europe because EU gets the shit of Sandnigger society:feelskek:
Thanks for telling me what I already knew, captain obvious

better than your monkey PP . At least dogs are smart unlike monkeys
Dogs please foids,
Monkeys throw turds at foids.

Fogs have sex with foids and aren't incel species.
Monkeys have miniscule dicks and are truecel species.

Dogs please foids,
Monkeys throw turds at foids.

Fogs have sex with foids and aren't incel species.
Monkeys have miniscule dicks and are truecel species.
okay I agree maybe it was just a little bit of a cope, maybe you are correct lol. Lets drop the beef, sorry brocelo

okay I agree maybe it was just a little bit of a cope, maybe you are correct lol. Lets drop the beef, sorry brocelo
Dog kill no ape, human kill ape

I get you. Overall as you said, it causes mistrust in society, couldn't imagine 100 million Africans migrating to India without any major turmoil.

On top of that, I've seen the migration pipeline first-hand from the start to end (English speaking centers in 3rd world countries to international students getting permanent residency) and it certainly does not attract the best talent, usually just the most self-serving people.