Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Muslims should not mock Hindus for piss and poop" - Zakir Naik

Did he say they drink the urine of the cows?

@Made in Heaven

@rope infinity ♾️

The Islam v. Hindoo Curry Civil-war will never not be entertaining to me.

In fact, could you please share more stuff such as this for some kekfuel?

Mullas cope as if their religion is any better. Zakir Nayak taught me about truth of islam.
Anything that's so old can't not have a funny element to it tbh :feelshaha:

@NatsumeSouseki @mlcurrycel @Acorn @Blackpill Monk @Chudpreet @curryboy @Grim_Reaper @Nograsscel @stalin22

In fact, could you please share more stuff such as this for some kekfuel?
Sikhs vs Mullas is even more funny @illumizoldyck

Sikhs vs Mullas is even more funny @illumizoldyck
Kek, even though both are kinda similar.

@wereq told me to look up some of the Hindoo v Sikh riots in Cucknada, I think that will be interesting.

told me to look up some of the Hindoo v Sikh riots in Cucknada, I think that will be interesting.
They are Jhat Sikhs I think. Only they have problem with Hindus. Rest of them are Hindus best allies.

They are Jhat Sikhs I think. Only they have problem with Hindus. Rest of them are Hindus best allies.
I c

I heard it was to do with a separatist movement.
No worries, my mission is to expose facts to everyone
Spreading the currypill?

After hearing the accounts of users who live in areas with substantial curry populations, and from two of the most high-IQ users here @wereq & @Chudpreet as well as some observations I made of Curries at my college, I feel both bad for them & detest them.

I also know that they are a massive demographic threat to the UK & West as a whole: I know, no 5'5 curry is going to be banging-up White Stacy, but it doesn't change that fact that internally they have a significantly higher birthrate than Whites.

Spreading the currypill?

After hearing the accounts of users who live in areas with substantial curry populations, and from two of the most high-IQ users here @wereq & @Chudpreet as well as some observations I made of Curries at my college, I feel both bad for them & detest them.

I also know that they are a massive demographic threat to the UK & West as a whole: I know, no 5'5 curry is going to be banging-up White Stacy, but it doesn't change that fact that internally they have a significantly higher birthrate than Whites.
Yeah, we the easily the most intelligent race of all. We are getting cucked by our shitty diets and dividing politics

Yeah, it's a Jhat Sikh supremacy moment
Supremacy? To me, it seems as if they just want to break-off from India & have their own Ethno-religious state, especially since Sikhs are quite a minority in India from what I recall.

I remember learning in World Geography in HS that Sikhs mostly come from the Punjab.

Supremacy? To me, it seems as if they just want to break-off from India & have their own Ethno-religious state, especially since Sikhs are quite a minority in India from what I recall.

I remember learning in World Geography in HS that Sikhs mostly come from the Punjab.
No, not all Sikhs want Kalistan. 99% of them are patriotic. Ask @illumizoldyck if you want.

Also Sikhs in Punjab are not that much. It's just a narrative to divide people

btw,how are doing today,did you find a way to minimize your stress brocel
Better. Listening to music is somewhat helping me. I am not able to sleep though

@Top Red Garnacho

Maybe in Poland :lul:
Yup, and that's why I have a lot of sympathy for Slavcels.

Truly, they have it the most rough out of any Whitecels, and this is coming from a North-South Europe mutt who lives in the JewSA.

Also, I will reply to that little debate we had on that thread about this; I literally have 30 .is tabs open right now of stuff I want to reply to....
No, not all Sikhs want Kalistan. 99% of them are patriotic. Ask @illumizoldyck if you want.
I was somewhat aware of this: I have a co-worker who is Curry, and he was in the military there for a bit & even met some very significant commander they made some movie about.

Turns out, he was a Sikh: Frankly, I was surprised when he mentioned it, since he does not have a beard or wear a Turban. He showed me an armband he was wearing, and it was to do with Sikhism.
Also Sikhs in Punjab are not that much. It's just a narrative to divide people

View attachment 1103015
Ah ok, thank you for this information.

I was going off what I vaguely remember from a class I took seven years ago.....

Yup, and that's why I have a lot of sympathy for Slavcels.

Truly, they have it the most rough out of any Whitecels, and this is coming from a North-South Europe mutt who lives in the JewSA.
Really can a 5'5 currycel with 6/10 face ascend in Poland? Seriously?

hindus>>>>>

islam is a threat to the west and the east, turned countries like syria and turkey with a lot of potential into a shithole for radical muslim brotherhood beliefs just like retarded palestinians,and we are yet to wipe out wahhabi fundamentalist influence across the gulf region

Really can a 5'5 currycel with 6/10 face ascend in Poland? Seriously?
It's mainly to do with money I think, so possibly.

Slavwhores are gold-diggers, so it would add-up.

hindus>>>>>

islam is a threat to the west and the east, turned countries like syria and turkey with a lot of potential into a shithole for radical muslim brotherhood beliefs just like retarded palestinians,and we are yet to wipe out wahhabi fundamentalist influence across the gulf region
Why do you hate mullas?

I don't feel like watching. Tell me what he says
IT'S FUCKING TWO MINUTES. You Arabs are so called master race and lack even attention span of 2 min?

IT'S FUCKING TWO MINUTES. You Arabs are so called master race and lack even attention span of 2 min?
He's just saying their urine is ritually pure AKA you don't need to make ablution. Doesn't mean it's clean.

He's just saying their urine is ritually pure AKA you don't need to make ablution. Doesn't mean it's clean.
Even poop and piss of all the animals that can be eaten are permitted. Hinduism only has practices of these sorts for cows. Who is worse?

Last edited:
You mullas can't claim any supremacy of your culture. There is no one in this hamam that is capable of claiming that they are clothed. You mullas have no moral ground over us.

Why do you hate mullas?
arabization destroyed every single culture it comes in contact with,then they cry like lil bitches when they get beaten up(can confirm it as a native,they act like niggers and gang up they dont do 1 on1s)

Last edited:
You mullas can't claim any supremacy of your culture. There is no one in this hamam that is capable of claiming that they are clothed. You mullas have no moral ground over us.
(from a biblical prespective which i do believe its accurate) islam was a weak plan by satan to stop bibles from spreading over arabia, so he decieved a retarded pedo like muhammad with false visions and tales to forsake polytheism for another form of polytheism (masquerading as monotheism) which is unifying the worship to allah whos the god of the moon in ancient arabia comes from lah,thats why they got cresent moons at mosques.

arabization destroyed every single culture it comes in contact with,then they cry like lil bitches when they get beaten up
Can't blame Arabs either. Their pre islam pagan society was had good culture. Only blame the "Prophet peace be upon him"

Can't blame Arabs either. Their pre islam pagan society was had good culture. Only blame the "Prophet peace be upon him"
piss be upon him,their arabization was to ISLAMIC "arabian culture" pagan arabia was nice

(from a biblical prespective which i do believe its accurate) islam was a weak plan by satan to stop bibles from spreading over arabia, so he decieved a retarded pedo like muhammad with false visions and tales to forsake polytheism for another form of polytheism (masquerading as monotheism) which is unifying the worship to allah whos the god of the moon in ancient arabia comes from lah,thats why they got cresent moons at mosques.
I didn't know this. BASED. Anyone who is against Islam is my ally.

I didn't know this. BASED. Anyone who is against Islam is my ally.
im an ex muslim saudi native,so you better bet i have all the hatred in the world for it,our local streets looks like bangladesh,its freaking dirty bro.

im an ex muslim saudi native,so you better bet i have all the hatred in the world for it,our local streets looks like bangladesh,its freaking dirty bro.
Don't worry your leaders are slowly moving away from islam

im secret ex muslim lol (there is a bunch of secret atheists across the country) if they find out im a kaffir im dead or arrested (killed by family members/neighborhood likely and could be arrested by the gov), but yes recently its alright, mbs is investing like crazy with indians,he want us to be dubai 2.0 just watch

Last edited: