Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Muslims kill hundreds of thousands in terror attacks and their ideology directly calls for the slaughter of nonbelievers.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
It literally says in their religion that they are supposed to kill and persecute non believers, and they go and kill tons of people. But normies will say "not all muslims" and call for the importation of millions more Muslims.
One incel kills 10 people, and the blackpill only states that looks are everything in dating and romance, it dosnt say anything about killing normies. But normies will say "fire all incels" "shut down all incel communities" "i will beat the shit out of the next incel i see".

normies chads are blinded by their own hypocrisy

Incels generally don't vote democrat so media and virtue signalers don't give a shit about them. Meanwhile, there are over a billion Muslims on the planet, all who could be future left wing voters. That's why they defend them.

All normies know is virtue signalling

democracy_spring.jpg

Even "Moderate" Muslims hardly have any loyalty to democracy if it was up to them everywhere would be ruled by sharia law so I consider moderates almost the same as radicals

They've been brainwashed by the media to accept an openly hostile religion in their Western countries.

Plus, most people are ignorant and think of Islam as a race, so to oppose Islam would be racist, which is totally unacceptable in today's paradigm.

i was just saying this another thread. sjws just do whatever the news tells them. and the people on the news like stormlitaqua said just want more left leaning people.

It's why they keep trying to push the narrative that we're all "angry white fascists." Makes us a lot easier to demonize. There are indeed some stormcels, but if the public knew that a large portion of incels are ethnic (many Muslim even) they wouldn't be nearly as receptive.

It's gonna be so fucking funny when the Muslims turn on these retarded white women and slaughter/enslave them. I will kek hard

It's gonna be so fucking funny when the Muslims turn on these retarded white women and slaughter/enslave them. I will kek hard

i would convert to islam if it got me a wife tbh

Normies are useful idiots who will only help lead to the creation of a caliphate in the West which would really just serve our goals anyways. More importantly though:
Incels generally don't vote democrat so media and virtue signalers don't give a shit about them. Meanwhile, there are over a billion Muslims on the planet, all who could be future left wing voters. That's why they defend them.

Most Muslim terrorists are ethnics, therefore if msm called them terrorists then people would say they're racist.

If all muslims were terrorists then you'd have a billion and a half of terrorists you fucking idiots.

The US and others western countries have committed way more terrorist acts than no others

10 trucks by the religion of peace isn't considered as bad as 1 van by an incel.

If all muslims were terrorists then you'd have a billion and a half of terrorists you fucking idiots.

The US and others western countries have committed way more terrorist acts than no others
Triggered

Liberal normies:

bigstock-Silly-Young-Man-With-Pot-On-Hi-75377530-660x316.jpg

Seriously. Their priorities are out of whack.

The US and the west should wipe the middle east off the face of the earth.

You missed the entire point of the thread moron, I'm saying it's hypocritical to say all incels are terrorists when just one incel out of millions has commuted a terrorist attack. But then those same people are saying not all muslims every time there is an Islamic terrorist attack.
Nowhere did I say all muslims are terrorists.

The middle east, Africa, and most of Asia were much better places when ruled by the colonial powers.

The US and the west should wipe the middle east off the face of the earth.
And your ugly ass too

You missed the entire point of the thread moron, I'm saying it's hypocritical to say all incels are terrorists when just one incel out of millions has commuted a terrorist attack. But then those same people are saying not all muslims every time there is an Islamic terrorist attack.
Nowhere did I say all muslims are terrorists.
Gotcha, my post was geared toward all of those who take advantage of the situation just to bash our fellow muslimcels.

normies just do what everyone else is doing

in a roundabout way its the sjw media trying to blame white straight males again for everything even though like 2/3rds of this forum are not white. they still say in the news angry white men young angry white men and thats the whole sjw/liberal goal. blame white straight males for as much as possible so they can basically bitch and moan their way into power.

It literally says in their religion that they are supposed to kill and persecute non believers, and they go and kill tons of people. But normies will say "not all muslims" and call for the importation of millions more Muslims.
One incel kills 10 people, and the blackpill only states that looks are everything in dating and romance, it dosnt say anything about killing normies. But normies will say "fire all incels" "shut down all incel communities" "i will beat the shit out of the next incel i see".

Fuck muslims. This 'political correctness' is their own willful destruction

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back