Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muslims are so funny

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
I know a bunch of Muslims who are clearly incels in denial and are coping hard. They see a young couple and go “thank god I didn’t have any sinful relationships in my teenage years” while it’s very clear how jealous they sound and how they know that even if they wanted a girlfriend, they’re too ugly to get one. Instead they act like they’re avoiding women for “religion”

I use to have this Arab doctor from Syria and I thought he was going to be an angry sandnigger but surprisingly he was a really down to earth guy he’d say jokes, tell me stories while other doctors would treat me like goy #7263792

Most Andrew Tate fans are retarded sandniggers as well.

I once talked to a 50 yo muslim dude.

He wasn't married, and he told me he feared not being able to go in heaven because of this.

As we walked on the street, we saw a hot foid dressed like a slut, my drunk ass said something like "shit she's hot af" and he told me "man do you really want to have this kind of woman as your girlfriend?"

Made me think a lot about life and relationships, a shame I never saw him again.

I use to have this Arab doctor from Syria and I thought he was going to be an angry sandnigger but surprisingly he was a really down to earth guy he’d say jokes, tell me stories while other doctors would treat me like goy #7263792
Just because he’s Syrian doesn’t mean he’s Muslim

He wasn't married, and he told me he feared not being able to go in heaven because of this.

As we walked on the street, we saw a hot foid dressed like a slut, my drunk ass said something like "shit she's hot af" and he told me "man do you really want to have this kind of woman as your girlfriend?"

Made me think a lot about life and relationships, a shame I never saw him again.
Brutal but the concept of heaven is flawed here

I think Muslims are Akbar!

Damn he sounds pretty based

He probably had arranged a 16 village wifu