Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Muslims are going to retaliate. Where are they going to strike?

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-

its going to be mess tbh so fucked up wait for sunday probably they will going to strike church

Idk, probably the UK because mooslims in the UK can speak English (or rather some can) so they'll understand what the dude in the vid was saying, no other Anglo country is as cucked as the UK, so yeah...

BTW very old news ngl.

6abb7903a279109183b4e380b812349a--ride-or-die-vin-diesel.jpg

Ride or die, bruh.

i reckon they will strike during easter period

Hopefully soon

let the race war being, that was the goal of the nz shooter anyway

Damn boyo it's a all out war anarchy

This should be interesting.

hopefully Jerusalem

I want to see where this goes.

I think tomorrow, they may attack a St Patrick's day festival somewhere around the world possibly New york or London or Sydney

I hope muslims destroy us. Death to all western degenerates tbh

Yeah retaliate cause they never did any terrorist attack.

This will just make people hate them, right now everyone feels sorry for them. Bad idea tbh

probably somewhere in cuckeuropeistan

They will do it in somewhere in eurobia and race war won't begin. It is just a jerking off fantasy for stormcels who don't know how to aim gun

باذن الله، سوف نغسل ايدينا بطوغيتكم يا اعداء الله

Doesn't matter if they call it revenge they do these attacks regularly anyway, it's just a massive cope for islamcels.

Я не знаю, но в Восточной Европе все еще холодно.

If they attack the Christians it would be pretty dumb, considering that the attacker wasn't a Christian and had pagan symbols on his weapons. They need to stop associating the West/white people with Christianity. Attacking the Christians just makes what is left of the Western Christians side with the degenerate secularist West against the Muslims, when we could be working together against the degeneracy like that recent example in Britain where both Muslims and Christians took a stand against LGBT.

Unfortunately, they will probably attack some poor ethnic Christians somewhere in the Middle east or Philippines or wherever, in a totally pointless attack.

I think tomorrow, they may attack a St Patrick's day festival somewhere around the world possibly New york or London or Sydney

Remember the good old days when our religious sectarianism was keep between the confinements of Christianity. Those were the days.

Someone's gonna get legal excuse to remove some kabob.

My apartment please
Unfortunately, they will probably attack some poor ethnic Christians somewhere in the Middle east or Philippines or wherever, in a totally pointless attack.
This, sadly.

This all too entertaining and predictable

Kike the now gas war race.

Yeah retaliate cause they never did any terrorist attack.
"Revenge" like they haven't carried out tons of such attacks, including killing 32 Christians in Nigeria just a few days prior. Or the high score 250 in France. Fuck Muslims.

Stormweenies suddenly care about shitskins when they believe in the kike on a stick and can use them to victim-signal :feelskek:

Last edited:
Pointing out the hypocrisy, dipshit. One attack against Muslims and they forget about all the attacks perpetrated by Muslims. #BringBackOurGirls but where is the hashtag for the dead nigs in Nigeria killed by Muslims for being Christian?
Nobody cares about anything that happens in the third world. It's like how the 2015 Bataclan theater massacre was focus on by the media, but the 2015 Beirut Bombings were basically ignored.

If you're referencing Kony 2012, Kony was actually a Christian warlord. Few know this, because few care enough about nogs to understand them.

Nobody cares about anything that happens in the third world.
tbh

Unless it's something brought to normies attention through social media, they don't care, as they can't virtue signal about it.

Will probably attack a gay pride parade, that would really stick it to the west

Gay pride parades are the equivalent of religious processions in the modern West

nah (((they))) need to keep these two groups in alignment to maintain their globalist voter base.

I'm referencing this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chibok_schoolgirls_kidnapping
It was a huge twitter hashtag event with Michelle Obama speaking out about it.

They initially were kidnapping boys but received no attention, so they kidnapped the girls instead and received tons of Western media attention, as I said Michelle Obama using it for an opportunity to grab the spotlight and virtue signal. All of this happened in Nigeria.

That's an interesting Blackpill: boys who are forced to become child soldiers are cared about much less than girls who are forced to be whores (which is what they would be doing anyway if given the freedom).

Like I said, Muslims commit these kinds of attacks all the time, how can they claim their next attack is for "revenge"? This attack was revenge. As for the chaos in the Middle East, that's caused by politicians like Hillary Clinton, George Bush etc, not regular Westerners, and the politicians don't care about people anyway, they're sociopaths.

I understand your point, but it's ultimately a semantic one. People have short memories so "retaliation" is often in the context of tit-for-tat exchanges.

Stormweenies suddenly care about shitskins when they believe in the kike on the stick and can use them to victim-signal :feelskek:
Jesus was a Galilean, not an Ashekenazi Jew Semite

Jesus was a Galilean, not an Ashekenazi Jew Semite
Jesus embraced multiculturalism and threatened Jewish Supremacy by claiming that gentiles were equal to Jews.

Jesus embraced multiculturalism and threatened Jewish Supremacy by claiming that gentiles were equal to Jews.
The Jews were following the unwritten Talmud by the time Jesus was around, (before the Talmud was written in 500 A.D Jews only spread Jewish law via word of mouth, so Goyim would not be able to get hands on documents/laws that tell them to subvert/kill/cheat Goyim)

The Bible has verses against Mongrolization, says nations will exist until the end of days, etc.

There's cherrypicked verses such as Galatians 3:28, but if you read Galatians 3 in its full context, you'll realize he was explaining that the tribes of Judah are quite expansive.

The Jewish Pagan Siegefag tier myth that The Bible is promoting Globalism, multiculturalism, and pacifism is just that, a myth. That's not to say that modern day Christians aren't mostly subverted cucks.

If Christianity was really so bad, why is Christianity one of the number one enemies of the Jews? Why have they subverted it so much? Why haven't they done that with Paganism, or Islam?

Muslims kill people everyday

The Jewish Pagan Siegefag tier myth that The Bible is promoting Globalism, multiculturalism, and pacifism is just that, a myth. That's not to say that modern day Christians aren't mostly subverted cucks.
The New Testament is clearly pacifistic, but yeah to claim that it promotes globalism or multiculturalism is a massive stretch. Christianity has been subverted twice over, honestly it has to be the most cucked religion in the world at this point.

RACE WAR!
RACE WAR!
RACE WAR :feelsautistic:

Stormweenies suddenly care about shitskins when they believe in the kike on a stick and can use them to victim-signal :feelskek:
Just pointing out the hypocrisy, fuckwit.
Also your mother is a stormweenie.

The New Testament is clearly pacifistic
Wrong,
Luke 22:36
"And He said to them, “But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one."
Matthew 10:34
"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

There's also a lengthy case to be made about how Jesus said he wasn't here to abolish old laws, and how that by definition of what, Murder means in The Bible, and how there's several verses talking about how doing nothing and letting your people die/be harmed is evil.

Basically The Bible permits killing/declaring war, which can even be declared on a person, or against evil itself, in which as long as the killing was done for just purposes, it is not against Christian law in the slightest.

James 4:17
"Therefore, to one who knows the right thing to do and does not do it, to him it is sin."

If the right thing to do is to go to war, if the right thing to do is to kill someone who is evil, and you don't do that, you're committing a sin.

Pacifism in and of itself is a incompatible with Christianity, because being a Pacifist, when violence is necessary, is a sin.

Good thing I don't go to church or mosque. I'm gonna LDAR in the basement, while ethniccels and stormfrontcels kill each other.

Matthew 10:34
"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."
I see what you're saying, but this one is taken out of context. The point is for people to give up their attachments to their families in favor of love for Christ. A common theme in John and Matthew is to renounce worldly attachment.

The rest make your point well enough though. However when I said pacifistic, my meaning was more along the lines of The Bible not declaring open hostility against those who wouldn't follow it.

well europe is the closest to kebab countries and they have open borders basically

so probably there

They should do us all a favor and bomb tinder hq into rubble.