Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Muslimcels on suicide watch

Thanks for the warning. A Muslim "suicide" is usually not harmless :feelstrash:

:no::no::no:
Foids were a mistake.

Holy shit, western degeneracy is now touching the last bastion of patriarchy on Earth. It's over, human civilization is fucked.

https://me.me/i/when-the-hijab-is-for-allah-but-the-booty-is-15274897

Over boyos, the degeneracy has reached all corners of the globe.

Rate of sexual relationships and pre-marital sex in the middle east / MENA regios is 40%. Muslim whores are undercover sloots. I have previously said that at my school muslim foids openly take it in the ass while remaining virgins for their cucked soyboy low t future husbands.

wearing tight clothing completely defeats the purpose of hijab "modest" clothing in the first place. muslims aren't really any different from calvinists in this regard.

god is dead. allah is dead, only satan is left.

Thanks for the warning. A Muslim "suicide" is usually not harmless :feelstrash:
Not here for petty race beef. This is serious. If Muslims are being taken over by degeneracy then it's fucking over. The west is clearly going to fucking fall, but I had hopes that what would take it's place would be something mildly better. I was fucking mistaken. The entire world, every race, is full of fucking degenerates. It's truly fucking over.

Not here for petty race beef. This is serious. If Muslims are being taken over by degeneracy then it's fucking over. The west is clearly going to fucking fall, but I had hopes that what would take it's place would be something mildly better. I was fucking mistaken. The entire world, every race, is full of fucking degenerates. It's truly fucking over.
Women of all races and all creeds will be thots. They will betray their "beliefs" for attention. It has been like this since biblical times. The best we can do is control some of them.

Giving them any rights was a mistake. And much bigger than they are.
Out of all the great things the enlightenment has produced, gender equality was not one of them.
Women of all races and all creeds will be thots. They will betray their "beliefs" for attention. It has been like this since biblical times. The best we can do is control some of them.
We need to solve the problem permanately. Let them devolve back into apes, but the solution clearly isn't to restore traditionalism. Traditionalism is officially cope.
It truely is over.

I think our last hope is an asteroid colliding with the earth and brining us back to the dark ages.
If an asteroid hits I hope humanity goes with it so that something better will take its place.

Out of all the great things the enlightenment has produced, gender equality was not one of them.

We need to solve the problem permanately. Let them devolve back into apes, but the solution clearly isn't to restore traditionalism. Traditionalism is officially cope.
Gender equality is a crime against nature. Nature created us unequal, so what's the point? Senseless

Gender equality is a crime against nature. Nature created us unequal, so what's the point? Senseless
High IQ. Males naturally dominate foids. Cucks ruined all that.

High IQ. Males naturally dominate foids. Cucks ruined all that.
Cucks are the root of all evil. They destroy every culture. Without finding a way to eliminate them we will forever be trapped in this cycle of progress and collapse. We can't afford another civilization decay. Humanity can't fucking survive another European style rise to power. It's way too fucking violent and impractical given the nature of modern weapons.

Cucks are the root of all evil. They destroy every culture. Without finding a way to eliminate them we will forever be trapped in this cycle of progress and collapse. We can't afford another civilization decay. Humanity can't fucking survive another European style rise to power. It's way too fucking violent and impractical given the nature of modern weapons.
Cucks used to be killed off in countless wars. Competent men worked for their Lord's of their region and typically had wives. Fuck cucks. I blame them more than foids.

If "JBW" would work for them...

If degenerancy takes over the muslim world, then it will be truly fucking over

The muslim world was always as degenerate as the west. If you read first account records of the crusades, for example, you will see both sides calling out each other's immorality. The same is true during the European expansionism in the modern ages, etc. We probably have this perception of the muslim world being such a traditional patriarchal universe only because Salafism/Wahabbism invest so hard in keeping this façade intact.

True patriarchy can be found, but surely not on urban and massmedia consuming societies, may them be western or muslim.

The muslim world was always as degenerate as the west. If you read first account records of the crusades, for example, you will see both sides calling out each other's immorality. The same is true during the European expansionism in the modern ages, etc. We probably have this perception of the muslim world being such a traditional patriarchal universe only because Salafism/Wahabbism invest so hard in keeping this façade intact.

True patriarchy can be found, but surely not on urban and massmedia consuming societies, may them be western or muslim.
High IQ. Only some african societies are truely patriarchal.

High IQ. Only some african societies are truely patriarchal.
Dude with rapid urbanization even Africa is falling prey to feminism. Many of these NGOs come to Africa and put stipulations on governments to educate girls and allow them to work. there feminists indoctrinate the girls with western values. JFL if you think even African hasn't been hit with this shit.

DUDE IT'S OVER. Thinking that any part of the world hasn't been touched by degeneracy is cope.

Dude with rapid urbanization even Africa is falling prey to feminism. Many of these NGOs come to Africa and put stipulations on governments to educate girls and allow them to work. there feminists indoctrinate the girls with western values. JFL if you think even African hasn't been hit with this shit.

DUDE IT'S OVER. Thinking that any part of the world hasn't been touched by degeneracy is cope.

FML it truely is over. Even for my peoples.

well, I guess it's good news for religioncels since widespread degeneracy is a sign of apocalypse / end of Kali Yuga
also, Muslim conservatism is a facade

well, I guess it's good news for religioncels since widespread degeneracy is a sign of apocalypse / end of Kali Yuga
also, Muslim conservatism is a facade
Fuck! What do I do?I want to religionmaxx so I can get 72 virgins.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back