Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Muslimcels in my country protesting and telling foids not to wear short dress!!!!

Johnxina812

Johnxina812

Recruit
★★★
This is a massive thing happening in my country, some muslimcels decided to make some huge banner and protest about foids wearing short dresses and seducing men:feelshaha::feelshaha:

And guess what happened?? Liberals soyboy cucks and those whore foids are now literally buring in rage. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
And the funny part is those soycucks and whore foids making this such a big deal as a terrorist attack where its just 10-12 guys with some banners saying whore to stop acting like whores!!! I am really enjoying this battle recently, its pure comedy. Hope more muslimcels in my country start joining the protest!!:feelshaha::feelshaha:

That's why Islam should take over the world.
When that is a fact, foids can no longer take advantage of their physical attributes.
Gender separation and anti-homo will restore order in this sick world.

When that is a fact, foids can no longer take advantage of their physical attributes.
this is why im moving to a majority muslim country

Definitely agree, those lgbtq retards should just die from this planet. Half of the world peace will be restored then.:feelsLSD:

this is why im moving to a majority muslim country
Liberal cucks and foidwhores are trying hard to manipulate the younger people to not get into islam here. They cant survive a day without dressing sexually to attract chad and get fucked into bushes.

Liberal cucks and foidwhores are trying hard to manipulate the younger people to not get into islam here. They cant survive a day without dressing sexually to attract chad and get fucked into bushes.
yeah thats disgusting

are many muslimboyos going against that to stop them?

how are the foidwhores and liberal cucks manipulating them?

yeah thats disgusting

are many muslimboyos going against that to stop them?

how are the foidwhores and liberal cucks manipulating them
Problem is the shariah rule doesn't apply 100% in my country. We have the majority muslim population but in recent year soyboy cucks and foids start rejecting islam rules. Their parents are such a failure, thats why those fags didn't get any proper guideline in islam. And yeah chads and foids will never submit to islam.

these whores should be stoned in video game