Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muslimcels how do you feel about the fact that jewish controlled leftist groups are constantly supporting you?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
f2632a6884a9493ec1cd1254b271a6eb.png

Google makes Ramadan religious logos, but dosnt do any religiouse logos for Easter or christmas.
Groups support widespread immigration of Muslims but suppose non Muslim white immigration.
How do you feel about THIS?
You must realise that these people don't actually care about Muslims cause or their interest, you must realise that they are using you for their own agendas right?
Yet you still keep voting their political parties, and supporting them.

The Muslim world is too low IQ to realize they're essentially mindless pawns of Yachudim and a genetic biohazard to White countries.

Google makes Ramadan religious logos, but dosnt do any religiouse logos for Easter or christmas.
Groups support widespread immigration of Muslims but suppose non Muslim white immigration.
You must realise that these people don't actually care about Muslims cause or their interest, you must realise that they are using you for their own agendas right?

lol the muh joos cope is still on i suppose...

lol the muh joos cope is still on i suppose...
How is it a cope, Jews run every single mainstream media channel except fox news, and most of fox news higher ups are jewish.

Not Muslim, but very anti-Israel and a staunch opponent of what they've been doing to the Palestinians while continuing to milk their perpetual "victim" status to control the US and Britain as much as they can. The jews support and control the right-wing fake opposition parties as well; don't be fooled. Whenever I see some Christian Zionist cuckservative with an "I stand with Israel" sticker or hear Cuck Beck or Rush Pigbaugh fellating the Jews on the radio I am both enraged and amused.

Most Muslims are, like any other goyim, just pawns in the Jewish game. The Jews don't really give a rat's ass about them (they hate Christians and Muslims in Israel; the Christians they can exploit for tax dollars and to get them to send their kids off to die for them and the Muslims they can use to spread multiculturalism and unrest as cultures clash) and exploiting them is no longer feasible, they will abandon them overnight. Truly some slimy, sneaky people that are not really liberal or conservative, but rather, simply tribalistic in their thinking and concerned primarily about what's best for the Jews.

They can't do anything about it.

The Muslim world is too low IQ to realize they're essentially mindless pawns of Yachudim and a genetic biohazard to White countries.
Muslims are being used as tools by Zionist Jews. These satanic beings continuously bomb their nations to establish Rothschild banks but suddenly act in a humanitarian way, promoting refugees in the West.

I'm okay with it.

The beauty in how society has changed, so breathtaking. I feel like the Earth wants this slide into barbarism. As we become low iq, we'll regress to an animalistic and hyper-sexualized standard.

Weak men should never have been allowed to reproduce and give us the horrors of chemical poisons and nuclear weapons. We need to live shorter, more brutal lives in accordance with nature.

Sexual selection is finally working correctly. Strong and brutal men are having their pick and effeminate men are changing to serve them.

Gaia herself has organized this. The Earth is wiser than us and knows what's best. The stuffy intellectual world of engineering and super-science only makes us live small, pathetic lives. We are happiest in coitus or in destruction of other men, not in hollow pursuits like philosophy.

The real black pill is that the world is getting better, it's just people like us don't fit into the plan. So, we make sites like this and bitch and moan, one last cry into the night, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

I'm okay with it.

The beauty in how society has changed, so breathtaking. I feel like the Earth wants this slide into barbarism. As we become low iq, we'll regress to an animalistic and hyper-sexualized standard.

Weak men should never have been allowed to reproduce and give us the horrors of chemical poisons and nuclear weapons. We need to live shorter, more brutal lives in accordance with nature.

Sexual selection is finally working correctly. Strong and brutal men are having their pick and effeminate men are changing to serve them.

Gaia herself has organized this. The Earth is wiser than us and knows what's best. The stuffy intellectual world of engineering and super-science only makes us live small, pathetic lives. We are happiest in coitus or in destruction of other men, not in hollow pursuits like philosophy.

The real black pill is that the world is getting better, it's just people like us don't fit into the plan. So, we make sites like this and bitch and moan, one last cry into the night, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
This. Humans were never meant to develop this far in technology and societal ordinance. We are primitive animals and unless we biologically change human nature, our genes, our instincts, we are better off in a more barbaric world.

You still believe in the false Jew conspiracy theories? Jews are hardly doing anything else, chill.

That's just what they want you to see and what is shallow, the reality is a lot different.

I'm okay with it.

That's deep man but I don't agree. It may be better for the planet if we regress but the planet will only last so long no matter what. Our goal is to survive beyond the life of the planet and we won't do that if we regress.

f2632a6884a9493ec1cd1254b271a6eb.png

they bomb our countries (destroying the middle east) then support a mass migration to the west, knowing inhabitants of those countries will rebel and hate it (destroying the west), its a perfect plan for (((them)))

Thanks for supporting me, Zvi.

Not Muslim, but very anti-Israel and a staunch opponent of what they've been doing to the Palestinians while continuing to milk their perpetual "victim" status to control the US and Britain as much as they can. The jews support and control the right-wing fake opposition parties as well; don't be fooled. Whenever I see some Christian Zionist cuckservative with an "I stand with Israel" sticker or hear Cuck Beck or Rush Pigbaugh fellating the Jews on the radio I am both enraged and amused.

Most Muslims are, like any other goyim, just pawns in the Jewish game. The Jews don't really give a rat's ass about them (they hate Christians and Muslims in Israel; the Christians they can exploit for tax dollars and to get them to send their kids off to die for them and the Muslims they can use to spread multiculturalism and unrest as cultures clash) and exploiting them is no longer feasible, they will abandon them overnight. Truly some slimy, sneaky people that are not really liberal or conservative, but rather, simply tribalistic in their thinking and concerned primarily about what's best for the Jews.
Great post :D. As a Palestinian atheist, whole-heartedly agree

I'm okay with it.

This.

High IQ post.

They use African Americans in a similar weaponized manner. Promoting them in the media, promoting racemixing between blacks and whites, race baiting constantly via the news.

I'm okay with it.

Sorry man but this is not true. No such thing as Gaia first of all, but thats beside the point. You really think its better for humanity to regress into fucked up barbaric retard society low IQ brutality shit? just lol. The problem with today is that we STILL are attached to barbaric things and feelings. That is the problem.

Imagine a society with the technology we have now, but no primitive feelings like stacies wanting chad and nothing else, or emotional abuse, etc.

It is specifically the primitive shit we still have which is holding us back. Once we figure out how to control or not be affected by it, through spirituality and meditation most likely, we will finally be free of the burden. Sure, it brang us to this point as a species, because of the nature of the outside world, but now we do not need it and it is a great hinderance to the evolution of our species.

Imagine putting a medieval peasant, or a hunter gatherer man into our society he would be in heaven... until he realizes the food is shit and femoids are faggots and blackpill and how ugly cities are etc....

but if you got rid of all that, the ugly cities, made life more compatable for humans, made food not poisonous but healthy etc... but that takes effort and not being a retard chimpanzee.

So it is the retard chimpanzee mind that is holding us back and creating all this suffering, not the fact that we are advanced.

Sorry man but this is not true. No such thing as Gaia first of all, but thats beside the point. You really think its better for humanity to regress into fucked up barbaric retard society low IQ brutality shit? just lol. The problem with today is that we STILL are attached to barbaric things and feelings. That is the problem.

Imagine a society with the technology we have now, but no primitive feelings like stacies wanting chad and nothing else, or emotional abuse, etc.

It is specifically the primitive shit we still have which is holding us back. Once we figure out how to control or not be affected by it, through spirituality and meditation most likely, we will finally be free of the burden. Sure, it brang us to this point as a species, because of the nature of the outside world, but now we do not need it and it is a great hinderance to the evolution of our species.

Imagine putting a medieval peasant, or a hunter gatherer man into our society he would be in heaven... until he realizes the food is shit and femoids are faggots and blackpill and how ugly cities are etc....

but if you got rid of all that, the ugly cities, made life more compatable for humans, made food not poisonous but healthy etc... but that takes effort and not being a retard chimpanzee.

So it is the retard chimpanzee mind that is holding us back and creating all this suffering, not the fact that we are advanced.

Incels and alt-right are generally regressive, they want ethnostates (ethno-tribalism) and a return to beta communism to secure their own interests, while "progressives" prefer to have liberated women and stacy/chad type relationshits.

So in a sense, yes, we want to regress to more barbaric society circa 100 years ago.

This "bright future" they're selling is only bright for a few people (alphas and chads) and shit for everyone else.

Ultimately it's a conflict between high IQ (white beta), super-high IQ (white alpha) and low IQ (muslims, blacks) people, who each have different interests and mating strategies.

Jews have their own interests as a people.

I don't consider them "bad" for pushing their own agenda, it's what every tribe either does or should be doing.

White alphas also push THEIR agenda of globalized feminism, at the expense of white betas who they consider subhuman or expendable.

So I feel that yes, a little regression is in order.

Incels and alt-right are generally regressive, they want ethnostates (ethno-tribalism) and a return to beta communism to secure their own interests, while "progressives" prefer to have liberated women and stacy/chad type relationshits.

So in a sense, yes, we want to regress to more barbaric society circa 100 years ago.

This "bright future" they're selling is only bright for a few people (alphas and chads) and shit for everyone else.

Ultimately it's a conflict between high IQ (white beta), super-high IQ (white alpha) and low IQ (muslims, blacks) people, who each have different interests and mating strategies.

Jews have their own interests as a people.

I don't consider them "bad" for pushing their own agenda, it's what every tribe either does or should be doing.

White alphas also push THEIR agenda of globalized feminism, at the expense of white betas who they consider subhuman or expendable.

So I feel that yes, a little regression is in order.
wtf lol there are no groups ur talking about xD except for the Jews...

wtf lol there are no groups ur talking about xD except for the Jews...

Face it clown shoes.

Your own aryan alphas fucked you over.

Hard pill to swallow, I know.