Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Muslimcels, have you tried djinn women?

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
I'm pretty much ready to totally give up on femoids, they are all whores who live only to rack up high body counts with Chads. Djinn are smarter, pretty much better at doing anything than humans are, and are loyal in relationships. I think a djinn woman would probably be better for me than a femoid. Where do I go to find djinn ladies? What do I do? How do I cold approach a female djinn? I might be getting my hopes up, they might all only want Djinn Chad anyway...

I'm pretty much ready to totally give up on femoids, they are all whores who live only to rack up high body counts with Chads. Djinn are smarter, pretty much better at doing anything than humans are, and are loyal in relationships. I think a djinn woman would probably be better for me than a femoid. Where do I go to find djinn ladies? What do I do? How do I cold approach a female djinn? I might be getting my hopes up, they might all only want Djinn Chad anyway...
I have suggested this before.

I don't think you have to pick up djinn women, I think they tend to take the initiative themselves.

I have suggested this before.

I don't think you have to pick up djinn women, I think they tend to take the initiative themselves.
Refreshing... I must pursue this. I have no other options. It's time to djinnmax.

Do you actually believe this shit exist ? Mother of cope ...:lul:

I imagine that this isn't just for Muslims, you could probably light a candle and do some Wicca bullshit and just fuck a tree fairy or whatever they believe in.

I imagine that this isn't just for Muslims, you could probably light a candle and do some Wicca bullshit and just fuck a tree fairy or whatever they believe in.
Tree fairies are not just for "fucking". Please don't objectify them, they are not femoids.

Why would female djinns ever consider to fuck a human incel when they could fuck dozens of superior demonic ultra giga Chad sex slaves ? Even if these cunt were real they would shit on you even harder than the 12/10 girls that already exist. :lul:

Why would female djinns ever consider to fuck a human incel when they could fuck dozens of superior demonic ultra giga Chad sex slaves ? Even if these cunt were real they would shit on you even harder than the 12/10 girls that already exist. :lul:
High IQ tbh, demons with free will are going to just betabux you for your soul.

JBH-Just Be HuMAN theory... I also heard that personality matters in the djinn world.
High IQ tbh, demons with free will are going to just betabux you for your soul.
I'm a friendless virgin... what soul?

1CBF0302 00B7 4DB1 AB37 58B08DBF1E83

Good luck with this Chad running around. It’s still over

JBH-Just Be HuMAN theory... I also heard that personality matters in the djinn world.

I'm a friendless virgin... what soul?
Good point, get all the demon pussy you can, if hell's full of these things, I can't wait.

Did you open up The Golden Bough and think magic is gonna fix your sex life?
Things don't work like that and toying around with that stuff isn't a good idea bucko

Congratulations. This is officially the most autistic thread i've ever read on this website

I want to fuck Muhammad

just join /x/ and fuck a succubus

Djinnmaxxing is cope, they won't touch you with a ten feet pole