Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Muslimcels get in here

• Thread starter Deleted member 22685
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22685

Self-banned
-
I seen some bros on here like @RREEEEEEEEE disagree with me that there is nothing wrong with the way their country is going about stuff, well i have an (good for once) video for you from memri that may tickle your thinking bone. Aside from the mistranslation of 4000 years, would you agree with this imam? Keep in mind though that i believe that pretty much EVERY muslim state is like this in at least 1 way or another. Let me know your opinions :feelsmage:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHl5idYM8Rk

There is also persecution of Uighurs and almost every Muslim country supports it because they want to be buddies with China. The ummah is a joke tbh.

Saudi Arabia is also becoming less and less based each day. Giving foids more rights and starting to become buddies with Isra-il astagfirullah.

Isn't memri tv joke translations? What is he actually saying?

They are actual translations but with a very strong Jew and Israel bias hence it almost always makes Muslims look bad.

There is also persecution of Uighurs and almost every Muslim country supports it because they want to be buddies with China. The ummah is a joke tbh.

Saudi Arabia is also becoming less and less based each day. Giving foids more rights and starting to become buddies with Isra-il astagfirullah.
Yea imo a storm is brewing and the leaders of the muslim countries can see this, they are preparing to fight their own population to stay in power.
The Ummah should REALLY dethrone these jackasses and get people like this guy to lead them instead, it is desperately needed.
No for the most part it is real translations, but there can be fuckups (like the 4000 year mosque for example in this vid)

So fake translations? yeah no thanks to jew propoganda
?? They aren't fake, they are just taken out of context for example to make arab tv look as bad as possible.

So fake lmao.
Alright, i see i can't convince you. Just so we understand eachother though: For the most part memri shouldn't be taken seriously, however this is one of those cases where it should(or rather the guy speaking should be taken seriously).

i guess hes right, but its no surprise everybody is out for themselves at the end of the day. also i wanna see proof there arab countries donated money for that cathedral.

i guess hes right, but its no surprise everybody is out for themselves at the end of the day. also i wanna see proof there arab countries donated money for that cathedral.
What do think about people who don’t look like ya converting to ya religion that’s a head scratcher right

What do think about people who don’t look like ya converting to ya religion that’s a head scratcher right
I dont really care to be honest.

European lives are certainly worth more to their respective governments and the bankers those governments are indebted to, because they pay the taxes which is used in part to slowly pay off the banks.

This is how the value of life is measured by those in power.

European lives are certainly worth more to their respective governments and the bankers those governments are indebted to, because they pay the taxes which is used in part to slowly pay off the banks.

This is how the value of life is measured by those in power.
I doubt that is the case considering at least the Arabian peninsula shits out money. Might be true for the less wealthy arab states, but still not an excuse to kiss the ass of people who hate you.

Interesting videos thanks I'll watch when I'm free

Preparing ? they are already fighting us.
Was mostly talking about the gulf states for example and their arms race to acquire as many weapons as possible.

I seen some bros on here like @RREEEEEEEEE disagree with me that there is nothing wrong with the way their country is going about stuff, well i have an (good for once) video for you from memri that may tickle your thinking bone. Aside from the mistranslation of 4000 years, would you agree with this imam? Keep in mind though that i believe that pretty much EVERY muslim state is like this in at least 1 way or another. Let me know your opinions :feelsmage:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHl5idYM8Rk

Memeri TV is simply Israeli propaganda, I don't take it seriously. If you want to change my mind about things, then using anything else would be better. Also, what exactly do you mean with by saying I don't agree things go a certain way in my country? Which country are you talking about exactly? And what is happening over there?

Memeri TV is simply Israeli propaganda, I don't take it seriously. If you want to change my mind about things, then using anything else would be better. Also, what exactly do you mean with by saying I don't agree things go a certain way in my country? Which country are you talking about exactly? And what is happening over there?
I mean Dio pretty much said that what is being said is correctly translated, with the exception of the 4K mosque and the total amount of funds raised, dunno if that is mistranslated or he misspoke or whatever.

EDIT: Here is the full speech btw so yea, judge for yourself.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvRhSRdaGPE

Last edited:
I mean Dio pretty much said that what is being said is correctly translated, with the exception of the 4K mosque and the total amount of funds raised, dunno if that is mistranslated or he misspoke or whatever.

EDIT: Here is the full speech btw so yea, judge for yourself.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvRhSRdaGPE

I am not saying it's wrongly translated, I am saying whatever is said is to appease to what Islamophobes expect us to say, like kill all Jews, beat all our women to death, etc. That's not what we say or approve of. Hence why I don't take anything seriously from that channel, or anyone who is a part of it.

I doubt that is the case considering at least the Arabian peninsula shits out money. Might be true for the less wealthy arab states, but still not an excuse to kiss the ass of people who hate you.

You have to think like a controller behind the scenes. To them, the only ones who matter are the "royal" families (tribal oligarchs). They're the real contributors to their bottom line with the petrodollar. The peasants don't matter.

They're all shills too, unlike someone like Gaddafi, who wanted to break free from Western control by selling their natural resources for gold instead of having their nation's wealth tied to the value of the US dollar. He tried to convince other nations to follow suit. If they did, many Western economies would have crumbled virtually overnight. So they instigated a fake revolution with hardcore propaganda and used insurgents, many of whom were non Libyan mercenaries, to kill him. I still remember the British journalist (who was probably MI6 anyway) interviewing Gaddafi and asking him how he plans to respond to civil unrest (there wasn't any, it was propaganda). He told the reporter (paraphrasing), " where? Go outside and show me."

I am not saying it's wrongly translated, I am saying whatever is said is to appease to what Islamophobes expect us to say, like kill all Jews, beat all our women to death, etc. That's not what we say or approve of. Hence why I don't take anything seriously from that channel, or anyone who is a part of it.
So, you disagree with him simply because he was featured on memri?

True speech. I personally think the Syrian Temple (not mosque) being blown up was worse than the French Cathedral burning because it is much more ancient and historically important. However, the Arab rulers don't give a shit, like Jesus says, it's easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God