Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Muslimcels fasting?

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

will u fast for ramadan

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I gonna be forced to LARP as if I am. I probably will actually fast some of days but not all.

Tagging @Zer0/∞ @Diocel @incelerated @Rhaast @islamicincel

yep

staying up for Suhur as we speak , my plan is to try and lose some fat but i doubt it'll happen

hey bro cel im fake muslim too

Is it Ramadan yet?

thats when we can eat again , we have a set time each day when we can
I see.

I'm assuming you're going to have to go NoFap during that entire time, too.

yep

staying up for Suhur as we speak , my plan is to try and lose some fat but i doubt it'll happen
keeping track of calories should be easier since u only have 2 feeding sessions to track instead of many.

Is it true that people lose weight during those times?
most don't from what I've seen. They end up eating too much during the times they are allowed to eat.

seems to come around earlier every year

I voted but I'm not muslim

I am not going to torture my self for nothing
I am done with that shit

I would only fast if I had a Muslim stacy wife.

I won't fast. I'm done with this bullshit torture. I'm done with everything Islamic.

But I wagecuck and in Iran all restaurants have to be closed and workplaces aren't allowed to serve food and you aren't allowed to eat in public either. So I'm gonna have to bring snacks with me. Good thing is most people don't fast here so hopefully we can just go to a corner and eat biscuits or some shit so we won't starve.

It's gonna be one hell of a shitty month.

seems to come around earlier every year
It's based on the Arabic lunar year and comes 10 days earlier each year.

I pretty much fast every day, I have one meal a day in the evenings

yeah im gonna fast because i like the feeling of eating after a long day of fasting, its a good cleansing feeling. it will also be easy to loose weight all i have to do is not to eat a lot during the night.

not doing it for spiritual reasons since no prayer (fasting is a type of prater) count 40 days after u drink alcohol and i drank 2 weeks ago

Why would an all powerful God who created the universe give a shit if somebody does intermittent fasting for a month? Do Muslims even realise how absurdly idiotic it would be if that were true? Imagine a God so petty that he keeps an eye on the clock to see if you obey some arbitrary made up eating habit as a form of worship, and then disregards everything else.

Why would an all powerful God who created the universe give a shit if somebody does intermittent fasting for a month? Do Muslims even realise how absurdly idiotic it would be if that were true? Imagine a God so petty that he keeps an eye on the clock to see if you obey some arbitrary made up eating habit as a form of worship, and then disregards everything else.
true tbh. at least in Buddhism mostly recommended for helping clear mind for meditation which it does well, also weight loss in some cases. But outside those niche reasons, really no reason to do it. Especially the no water part.

its all fake. islam is cope

thats when we can eat again , we have a set time each day when we can
why do you muslims make this fasting to be a suffering? you can't eat until fucking dark? what kind of shit is that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

another thing is that most Muslims don't look deep into the religion. The ones that do often lose faith as me, @incelerated , and @Zer0/∞ did. Vast majority couldn't even be bothered to read a basic translation of the Quran. They also make sure to not think too deeply and are told to not ask too many questions too.

another thing is that most Muslims don't look deep into the religion. The ones that do often lose faith as me, @incelerated , and @Zer0/∞ did. Vast majority couldn't even be bothered to read a basic translation of the Quran. They also make sure to not think too deeply and are told to not ask too many questions too.
like me too brocel you keep forgetting me @Transcended Trucel

But I wagecuck and in Iran all restaurants have to be closed and workplaces aren't allowed to serve food and you aren't allowed to eat in public either. So I'm gonna have to bring snacks with me. Good thing is most people don't fast here so hopefully we can just go to a corner and eat biscuits or some shit so we won't starve.
Sand nigger moment.

You won't STARVE if you don't eat for most of the day. That's just your ghrelin and leptin hormones that are used to your regular feeding cycles. They will adjust after a few days of fasting and you'll stop feeling hungry. Aren't you a med student? You should know this shit.

Ramadan Mubarak muslimcels. :feelsautistic:

You won't STARVE if you don't eat for most of the day.
Yes you will.

That's just your ghrelin and leptin hormones that are used to your regular feeding cycles. They will adjust after a few days of fasting and you'll stop feeling hungry.
That just makes zero sense. So humans do not need to eat?
Humans need to eat at least 3 meals every day, that because humans in every part of the world eat at least 3 meals every day.

Aren't you a med student? You should know this shit.
Nah I'm not :shock:

Yes you will.
You need to do your own research.

That just makes zero sense. So humans do not need to eat?
I didn't say that, dumbass. I said your body won't starve if you don't eat for most of the day. In fact it won't even starve if you don't eat for several days.

Humans need to eat at least 3 meals every day, that because humans in every part of the world eat at least 3 meals every day.
That's food industry propaganda and aggressive marketing. Before the industrial age, most people used to eat just one meal a day.

I am intermittent fasting with adipex and i've lost 4 lbs in 2 days so far. I don't need religion for that

You need to do your own research.

I didn't say that, dumbass. I said your body won't starve if you don't eat for most of the day. In fact it won't even starve if you don't eat for several days.

That's food industry propaganda and aggressive marketing. Before the industrial age, most people used to eat just one meal a day.
You are insane.