Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Muslimah wants her husband dead [ethnics procreate with rape and arranged marriage is a cope]

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★
I’ve (30) been married to my husband (32) for 13 years (arranged marriage).
I entirely understand how I’m an utterly dreadful human being but I often, almost daily, fantasise about my husband passing away. I don’t actually want him to die but I imagine my life would be ten-fold more convenient & freeing if he was no longer here.
My husband isn’t attentive or affectionate. He is family-oriented but this doesn’t translate to me. Most of his free time is spent with his parents or friends.
Neither one of us brings any value to the others life. We can’t divorce / separate for a variety of reasons. Death would be the only way to free either one of us.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MuslimMarriage/comments/14zfunf/its_wholly_wrong_of_me_but_i_often_catch_myself/

@Med Amine

fucking brutal and sad racepill. Ethnics only reproduce via rape. Is unethical for ethnics to get married and even more so to have kids

She gonna poison him and marry a white man

jfl
an honor killing is in order

This is a cultural marriage and has nothing to do with islam.

1) arranged marriage is a cultural thing and forbidden in orthodox Islam

2) they had the walima ( post marriage meal) and didn't have sex until 4 years later , another retarded cultural practice in Islam you do the nikah and have sex the same night.

Most likely pakistani / desi culture and nothing to do with islam

no woman have ever been attracted to an ethnic :yes:
this whore and so many other whores have the same experience with ethnic men, she's going to divorce him so she can ride BWC

This is a cultural marriage and has nothing to do with islam.

1) arranged marriage is a cultural thing and forbidden in orthodox Islam

2) they had the walima ( post marriage meal) and didn't have sex until 4 years later , another retarded cultural practice in Islam you do the nikah and have sex the same night.

Most likely pakistani / desi culture and nothing to do with islam
yeah, not islam but an ethnic thing.

this whore and so many other whores have the same experience with ethnic men, she's going to divorce him so she can ride BWC
This is why any ethnic who has children especially male children is a disgusting person . They're dooming their male spawn to a life of hate suffering and mockery.

Never even fucking began for us sandcels :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

This is why any ethnic who has children especially male children is a disgusting person . They're dooming their male spawn to a life of hate suffering and mockery.
if i happen to find some drunk whore one day i will put some plaztic bag (condom) on my dick to fuck her so she doesn't end up with my son.

she feels like this because he is probably turbomanlet and neurotic, not muh ethnic

>There’s a range of reasons. Our families is the biggest factor. Without giving too much away, my husband & I are first cousins.

Ha!

I wonder what countries she wants to travel to? Another racepill in sight

This whore is posting on cuckkit so she's already westernized trash poisoned by the degenerate internet. Her husband should've beat her more.

It feel so good When I think that we Hindu's and Muslims fucked so many foid lifes because of arrenged marriage, hahaa,, I'm waiting for arrenged marriage too