Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muslim whore seething about settling for Betabux

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Luminary
★★★★★
VERY LONG read but I assure you this is well worth your time. lmfao blacks being dropped every single sentence.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MuslimMarriage/comments/pft4dc/my_23f_husband_26m_is_an_incredible_person_but_i/

As always, Islam is right about women.

The Prophet Muhammad said:

"I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women" It was asked, "Do they disbelieve in Allah?" He replied, "They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, 'I have never received any good from you."

Nigga, can't that whore not shut up in that thread.:shhh:
Index

JFL if people think socially conservative femoids are somehow purer or less degenerate

JFL

she met him just 2 times and already married? super dumb if real

Not reading that wall of text that will just confirm what we already know. Foid is probabaly pretending she’s deep and insightful for these “deep” eureka moments about the importance of looks. water is wet.

So if the parents had no say she would never go for anyone sub-Chad. Moral of the story, never give foids complete freedom of choice in choosing a spouse.

Only soy cucks believe her response to this part.

20210902 033633

If she's in her 20's and isn't able to pair bond with a non chad then she definitely rode the cc a lot more than being "raped once at a modeling agency", and she doesn't have a police report for it. I guess muslim foids are easy to rape since they won't snitch.

At least an ethnic manlet got to fuck a supposedly model tier foid

I guess muslim foids are easy to rape since they won't snitch.
Looks like we’re onto something here……. just kidding. :feelshmm:
VERY LONG read but I assure you this is well worth your time. lmfao blacks being dropped every single sentence.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MuslimMarriage/comments/pft4dc/my_23f_husband_26m_is_an_incredible_person_but_i/

As always, Islam is right about women.

The Prophet Muhammad said:

"I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women" It was asked, "Do they disbelieve in Allah?" He replied, "They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, 'I have never received any good from you."

Sad shit, man. It’s so bloody well over for that dude who is with her.

A whore with high standards that is never satisfied? Who would’ve guessed.

if a guy made that exact same post about his wife he would not be getting the same sympathetic replies.

women are always viewed as victim even when they are being total bitches, like this foid "oh I am sad because I settled for a non-chad husband"

This same foid would tell people that your worth isn't based on your looks
yet her narcism can't accept the fact that this man of goodwill deserves her because of being unnattractive.

I hope some balding curry janitor rapes her(in minecraft). She'll rot and leave a foul stench that signifies her worthlessness.

Last edited:
Only soy cucks believe her response to this part.

View attachment 487518

If she's in her 20's and isn't able to pair bond with a non chad then she definitely rode the cc a lot more than being "raped once at a modeling agency", and she doesn't have a police report for it. I guess muslim foids are easy to rape since they won't snitch.
Yep, 100000% I can attest to this. And that's because the girl in this reddit post is 5'10 while her husband is 5'5. Meanwhile, I MYSELF have a 5'10 female cousin who's husband is ALSO 5'5, yet she loves him a lot and they have 3 kids so far. Although to be fair, my cousin's husband has pretty good looking face.

Meanwhile, the whore in this reddit post talks about how she was """""sexually assualted""""" by a man she considered her 'daddy' kek You'd have to be braindead to think this slut wasn't taking cock before she got married. :feelshaha:
if a guy made that exact same post about his wife he would not be getting the same sympathetic replies.

women are always viewed as victim even when they are being total bitches, like this foid "oh I am sad because I settled for a non-chad husband"
Yep. Can confirm. My grandad was a 6'2 gigachad, he was light skinned, blue eyed, had dirty blonde hair, and owned multiple houses/land. All this despite being Iraqi. Meanwhile, my grandma was a womanlet, probably like 5'2 and had dark skin and kinky hair, traits that naturally are not attractive in woman

Yet by grandad never divorced her and ALL 10 of my grandad's children came from her only.

Men understand loyalty far more than women.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, the whore in this reddit post talks about how she was """""sexually assualted""""" by a man she considered her 'daddy' kek You'd have to be braindead to think this slut wasn't taking cock before she got married.
Imagine if a guy said he was raped by his "mother figure" at his male modeling job but didn't call the police, and claimed that was his only sexual experience before marriage. Even retarded cuckitors wouldn't believe him.

Last edited: