Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muslim slut escapes the “patriarchy” immediately gets blacked

I

islamicincel

Veteran
3a973746-e121-4474-b439-2364d1599b30-jpeg.456256

She was never a muslim to begin with she was a sunni scum

Are you implying sunnis aren't muslim?
Most of them yes they are committing shirk with believing 'other' 'religious' sources such as hadith and fiqh they've choosed the follow taghut
Her parents were muslim
No they were sunni and forced her to do what they think is True lol i know it from experience

Most of them yes they are committing shirk with believing 'other' 'religious' sources such as hadith and fiqh they've choosed the follow taghut
So what are you? Shia? Quran only?

So what are you? Shia? Quran only?
I'm Only muslim there is no such a thing as 'Quran only Muslims' stupid sectarian idiots trying to make look us like havarij sect we strongly reject sects there is no such a things as sects in the scripture

Woman were never loyal to a group or religion. I feel bad where things are heading as a whole. :feelscry::feelsrope:

OP has proved he is not Islamic but a LARPer. Similarly that female also denounced Islam, therefore she isn't religious. She had a white boyfriend first, now black. Told y'all if she's a non-white who supports BLM, she's a coalburner.

No they were sunni and forced her to do what they think is True lol i know it from experience
LMFAO this retarded turkroach at it again with his nonsense. @Pengwin ignore this low IQ subhuman.

That foid escapes from the patriarchy probably because her parents wanted to arrange her to marry a sub 8 male. Of course foids hate sub 8 males and would do anything to get Chad cock.

LMFAO this retarded turkroach at it again with his nonsense. @Pengwin ignore this low IQ subhuman.
Keep coping munafiq :feelskek: I dont even believe you are doing %10 of your religion Remember you are not muslim you are sunni ok? Dont start me with that stupid we are just Islamic ppl theory
Hopefully one day you will realise how shitty those sects are and they are the main problem why 'muslim' countries are so underdeveloped and left behind

Keep coping munafiq :feelskek: I dont even believe you are doing %10 of your religion Remember you are not muslim you are sunni ok? Dont start me with that stupid we are just Islamic ppl theory
Hopefully one day you will realise how shitty those sects are and they are the main problem why 'muslim' countries are so underdeveloped and left behind
Didn't read you dumb turkroach.

That's the problem with religous-whores (be they Christian, Muslim, you name it) once they've been exposed to degeneracy they actually become even MORE degenerate to "catch up" with all their normie feminist peers and "make up" for all the years they could have been taking numerous dicks

and they said islam would fix our women JFL

and they said islam would fix our women JFL
Islam is a good fix, but the people adhering to it aren't adhering to it the way they actually should.

Didn't read you dumb turkroach.
As you didnt read the Quran :feelskek: :feelskek: I bet you didnt read nothing Just learned what your parents has said to you and you started practising it blindly.
I bet if you Did read the quran and your so beloved 'religious books that necessary to understand Quran' such as hadith and fiqh you would either become dedicated isis or alqaeda fighter or you Just simply leave the religion as of those ppl in the /r exmuslim after seeing all the ridiculousness in those books

As you didnt read the Quran :feelskek: :feelskek: I bet you didnt read nothing Just learned what your parents has said to you and you started practising it blindly.
I bet if you Did read the quran and your so beloved 'religious books that necessary to understand Quran' such as hadith and fiqh you would either become dedicated isis or alqaeda fighter or you Just simply leave the religion as of those ppl in the /r exmuslim after seeing all the ridiculousness in those books
Didn't read. Keep crying for me turkroach.

Didn't read. Keep crying for me turkroach.
You see guys classic sunni in the action back then they would kill you speaking against their sects nowadays they are not even defending it even calling their True fighters as terrorist to look more appeling to westerners

You see guys classic sunni in the action back then they would kill you speaking against their sects nowadays they are not even defending it even calling their True fighters as terrorist to look more appeling to westerners
>this turkroach think I'm going to read his posts after saying the most low IQ stuff :feelsseriously:

>this turkroach think I'm going to read his posts after saying the most low IQ stuff :feelsseriously:
As if you have anything to say about it lol nvm who cares Day of judgement Will be harsh for you

As if you have anything to say about it lol nvm who cares Day of judgement Will be harsh for you
Jfl at this shirk, you don't know what it will be like. Ask for forgiveness and never talk like that again.

lol she had two boyfriends in the span of what? two years? this whore left her country to fuck chad and tyrone.

lol she had two boyfriends in the span of what? two years? this whore left her country to fuck chad and tyrone.
Neither Chad nor Tyrone, just white and black guys. JFL.

Jfl at this shirk, you don't know what it will be like. Ask for forgiveness and never talk like that again.
No i was saying with that kind of mindset if you DİE it will be very harsh for you

No i was saying with that kind of mindset if you DİE it will be very harsh for you
No, you said with assurance that it would be bad for me, acting as if you know what will happen, implying you are God. You are committing shirk and you're too dumb to realize. Jfl.

So what's the true version of Islam? Quranism?
Dont ask me read the Quran if you are qualified god Will show you his signs
41:53 Quran :
We will show them Our signs in the horizons and within themselves until it becomes clear to them that it is the truth. But is it not sufficient concerning your Lord that He is, over all things, a Witness?
No, you said with assurance that it would be bad for me, acting as if you know what will happen, implying you are God. You are committing shirk and you're too dumb to realize. Jfl.
No i didnt meant to say that im thinking in Turkish and trying to write in english you moron i didnt wanted to say that way and if you read the context you would understand from other previous words i've been saying to you

So what's the true version of Islam? Quranism?
We will show them Our signs in the horizons and within themselves until it becomes clear to them that it is the truth. But is it not sufficient concerning your Lord that He is, over all things, a Witness?
You're being vague, what kind of methodology do you follow? Everyone claims Quran & Sunnah

According to Islam race doesn't matter. Gulf arabs are already part bantu.

You're being vague, what kind of methodology do you follow? Everyone claims Quran & Sunnah
What do you mean by vague everything who've been needed by humans told to us in Quran ofc if you're looking for how to wipe your ass correctly in muslim way you will not gonna find anything in the quran and you'll be thinking aah this book is not enough let me give you some verses to claim my point
31:27 Quran :
And if whatever trees upon the earth were pens and the sea [was ink], replenished thereafter by seven [more] seas, the words of Allah would not be exhausted. Indeed, Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

5:101 Quran :
O you who have believed, do not ask about things which, if they are shown to you, will distress you. But if you ask about them while the Qur'an is being revealed, they will be shown to you. Allah has pardoned that which is past; and Allah is Forgiving and Forbearing.

6:127 Quran :
And this is the path of your Lord, [leading] straight. We have detailed the verses for a people who remember.

What do you mean by vague everything who've been needed by humans told to us in Quran ofc if you're looking for how to wipe your ass correctly in muslim way you will not gonna find anything in the quran and you'll be thinking aah this book is not enough let me give you some verses to claim my point
31:27 Quran :
And if whatever trees upon the earth were pens and the sea [was ink], replenished thereafter by seven [more] seas, the words of Allah would not be exhausted. Indeed, Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

5:101 Quran :
O you who have believed, do not ask about things which, if they are shown to you, will distress you. But if you ask about them while the Qur'an is being revealed, they will be shown to you. Allah has pardoned that which is past; and Allah is Forgiving and Forbearing.

6:127 Quran :
And this is the path of your Lord, [leading] straight. We have detailed the verses for a people who remember.
How are you going to perform Sallat without Sunnah? God talks about prayers in Quran but He has never showed the way to do it... Same thing for ramadan.

No i didnt meant to say that im thinking in Turkish and trying to write in english you moron i didnt wanted to say that way and if you read the context you would understand from other previous words i've been saying to you
Then learn English first.

If i may interject:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MRXs5fqlXQ

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMVHq9lgSmQ&list=PLHFW4bjL4ooZ8KYqAYZcci2PLUXv6eK1k

Imagine thinking that 1000+ years of Islamic civilization had it wrong all along and you got it right. It's the same mindset that led to Protestantism among the Christians which spawned all those retarded preachers from America.

Oh boy, I don't even want to begin on this part of the discussion. What about Muhammed Ibn Abdul Wahhab or his doctrine are you desputing exactly?

Stupid piece of dogshit. Betrays curry men and falls for bull shit like the typical foid.

If i may interject:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMVHq9lgSmQ&list=PLHFW4bjL4ooZ8KYqAYZcci2PLUXv6eK1k

Imagine thinking that 1000+ years of Islamic civilization had it wrong all along and you got it right. It's the same mindset that led to Protestantism among the Christians which spawned all those retarded preachers from America.

He is low IQ bro.
Oh boy, I don't even want to begin on this part of the discussion. What about Muhammed Ibn Abdul Wahhab or his doctrine are you desputing exactly?
He agrees with him.

If i may interject:

I’m not against Sunnah or Islamic theological tradition. Actually, I think it’s very based. I just wanted to know what the true ‘version’ of Islam in his opinion. This guy in the videos is a Guenon’s disciple. Isn’t it.

He is not, but i am.

Quran

@loserkarthusplayer @islamicincel @RREEEEEEEEE @Pengwin @Opus132
When you describe anything with words, They might mean multiple different things depending on the context, or the readers viewpoint. Which is why legal scripture is always ridiculously long. They have to cover every angle to prevent lawsuits.

Illiterate desert hobos who wrote quran, didnt have the skills or the knowledge to pull that off. So now we are left with a shitty story book that can mean anything. Which is why every new advancement of tech some idiot writer in a newspaper claims "it was in the quran all along".
BULLSHIT.

You are supposed to head towards Qibla during prayer. But wait, we live on a globe! What if you are on the opposite side of the world? If your direction is a vector which wraps around the world, extended infinitely, will always go through Kaaba. If it doesnt wrap around the world, than you will never face the correct direction, because you should face the ground (somehow).

That is why they are illiterate desert hobos. They didnt know this, and never planned on their religion spreading worldwide.