Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muslim plan part 2 (wait to fight Israel one at a time)

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Now Israel is shit kicking Lebanon so you might think it would be a good time for Syria and Iran to strike and join the Lebanese groups.

Wrong, the Muslim plan is wait until Lebanon is defeated, then send a Syrian militia in at Israel until it gets wiped out. Then send the next group.

Middle East will experience eastern front ww2 type of attritional war

The whole region will be depopulated

Aint no way the kikes will make europe becoming more antisemitic by sending those muslims as a phony refugees

Middle East will experience eastern front ww2 type of attritional war

The whole region will be depopulated

Aint no way the kikes will make europe becoming more antisemitic by sending those muslims as a phony refugees

Reminds me an interesting estimate I read is that 750,000 Israelis have left the country since the war has started. That is a lot as I think Israel has something like 8 million Jews and 10 million people total (around 2 million Palestinians not counting Gaza or the West Bank).

Thing is even if Jews don't want more Muslims coming to Europe, the Euros seem very eager to get more Muslims.

Reminds me an interesting estimate I read is that 750,000 Israelis have left the country since the war has started. That is a lot as I think Israel has something like 8 million Jews and 10 million people total (around 2 million Palestinians not counting Gaza or the West Bank).
I support none as i hate both

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back