Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Muslim molests his cousin for refusing to marry him

No. White Only.

A wise man once said "If you can't find a toliet to cum in then use your cousin."

why are indians so based

That’s @Transcended Trucel ‘s birth place.? :worryfeels::dafuckfeels:

Curries stink

Based currycel

this retard just earned himself a 10+ year stint over an ugly femcel that wouldnt put out for him, just lol

this retard just earned himself a 10+ year stint over an ugly femcel that wouldnt put out for him, just lol
He can just bribe the cops or even offer them to rape her as well, it is curryland after all.

He can just bribe the cops or even offer them to rape her as well, it is curryland after all.
tbh not anymore, stuff like that could havebeen done pre third wave feminism but india is fucked in terms of metwoo

tbh not anymore, stuff like that could havebeen done pre third wave feminism but india is fucked in terms of metwoo
Brootal. Curries can't even rapemaxx anymore.

That’s @Transcended Trucel ‘s birth place.? :worryfeels::dafuckfeels:
not my birth place but yes my ancestors mostly from there. Worthless fucking shithole state. Literally Alabama or Mississippi of India on steroids. Filled with corrupt politicians, Subhuman trash.

just molest your cousin theory

Giga based hope he raped that disgusting meat hole and beat her bloody (in video game!!!!!!!!)

I wish i could marry my cousin i envy muslim like you wouldnt belive

If you don't fuck your cousin somebody else will:bigbrain:

Now this is what I call a shit skin moment.

She's probably dating some Hindoo guy:feelzez:

Cousingfuckery has destroyed muslim community

Muslims and niggers know how to treat women like they deserve it.

What a faggot He didn't even touch the tits bro stop hitting her and make her cum :feelskek: :feelskek: