Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muslim men brutally AMOG Anglo Cuck

A

Arab

Banned
-
look how low inhibition like this ethnik brutes just walk towards this wimp in front of TV cameras and journalists without any fear and start beating up the anglo manlet who is Tommy Robinson. You can clearly see the disgust in their faces for this cracker subhuman:

giphy.gif

and lol at how this white bitch trips over out of shear fear from getting AMOGGED by these ethnik brutes. 

This is what happens when stfcels leave their basements:

giphy.gif

Yeah a group of 4-5 against 1, such tough guys they are.

Lol, thats why I want to be an ogre an England

FeminismsCancer said:
Yeah a group of 4-5 against 1, such tough guys they are.

3 vs 2 . And they didn't really beat him, they just scared him.

Bushladen008 said:

How is incelman fakecel? You seen his pic or was it that post about how he got close to a date?

alsalsk said:
How is incelman fakecel? You seen his pic or was it that post about how he got close to a date?

He refused the date, also I think he's gambler only gambler was autistic enough to get some many posts in a short amount of time. He's the same age and the fact the he ignores or act like he doesn't know who is gambler is suspicious.

I think I will change him for suspected fakecel list.

Bushladen008 said:

3v3, cameraman is one of tommy robinsons thugs too

Aren't they just proving him right by acting like primitive beasts? I don't see how this is helping their case.

Fuck those Muslim degenerates, the Angelo will always better on every genetic level

This is what happens when you import the Muslim hordes.

Men shouldn't be fighting eachother. Stop this racebaiting BS too btw.

Muslims=inbred subhumans
I'm from a Muslim country, the more religious they get, they look shittier.

ironcrusher38 said:
Muslims=inbred subhumans
I'm from a Muslim country, the more religious they get, they look shittier.

You look inbred you Ataturk fanboy.

Fuck off with these lookism tier race baiting shitposts

Tommy Robinson is a fucking hero.

OP is mad because Tommy is waking many natives in Britain.

Bushladen008 said:
You look inbred you Ataturk fanboy.

I'm not Kemalist you goatfucking Muslim. I always despised low IQ, fat, hairy, smelly Muslims like you.

ironcrusher38 said:
I'm not Kemalist you goatfucking Muslim. I always despised low IQ, fat, hairy, smelly Muslims like you.

You are a cuck so of course you despise your muslim brothers.

Unbearable2woman said:
You are a cuck so of course you despise your muslim brothers.

I'm extremely patriarchal atheist. Western cucks like you want to be invaded by horde of morons just some supportive bullshits Mohammed the paedophile said. Real men are brave enough to be atheist. So, I would go Stalin against Abrahamic shits like you.

Robust sand niggers ITT.

BlackPillDealer said:
Men shouldn't be fighting eachother. Stop this racebaiting BS too btw.

You can go ahead and personally tell them that. I'm sure Muhammed and his crew of low IQ Islamists will be all ears about peace, love, and understanding .

@BlackpilledAF

Hello AdolfHipster, good to see you here, inshallah

Those anglo saxon faggots deserve it they are the biggest cucks in history

Tommy Robinson is an alt light controlled OP cuck anyway... only delusional lefties call him a SFcel.

How beautiful diversity looks guys- literally getting beaten up by sandniggers for disagreeing with them!

Blackpill101 said:
Tommy Robinson is an alt light controlled OP cuck anyway... only delusional lefties call him a SFcel.

How beautiful diversity looks guys- literally getting beaten up by sandniggers for disagreeing with them!

They didn't even beat him lol. He got scared and fell on his own. White supremacist cowards would a beat a fallen man with no mercy.

Blackpill101 said:

That's what makes this funny, he's literally controlled opposition, well, so are most "right wing" figures anyway.

Blackpill101 said:

Yep.  He's fine with the UK becoming all non-White - just gets his back up about "duh Muslims" like a good little paid Goyim.

all those pakis sisters daydream about being gangbanged by EDL members.

Krispinwah said:

Why are you so self hating?

Krispinwah said:
Those dudes are subhuman, they want Chad. 
Saffiyah-and-Ian-1024x576.jpg

Tellem--T said:
Mashallah

We should start a gang i am also 6'4. Lets pfight some cucks and white racists akhi

4 v 1 and all they managed to do was make him trip over.
I guess the severe inbreeding has fucked up their hand-eye co-ordination. Brown bois stay losing tbh

As an arabcel, these dudes and this thread are dumb af btw.
Not better than SFcels spamming their BS.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/6XD1bUnYps0?t=106[/video]

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

look at 1:45

tehgymcel420 said:
Krispinwah said:
Why are you so self hating?

why wouldn’t curries hate themselves? no one wants us or our genetics here, not even our own women. we are trash, i have no other option.

@gorilla Why are you bumping every post that has anything to do with Muslims?

look how low inhibition like this ethnik brutes just walk towards this wimp in front of TV cameras and journalists without any fear and start beating up the anglo manlet who is Tommy Robinson. You can clearly see the disgust in their faces for this cracker subhuman:

giphy.gif

and lol at how this white bitch trips over out of shear fear from getting AMOGGED by these ethnik brutes.

This is what happens when stfcels leave their basements:

giphy.gif
5 guys chimping out against 1 guy, seems legit. Last gif made me lol

what the fuck is this? fuck off curry fag

Obvious bait post, but Tommy is a genuine hero and a patriot. The sheer amount of BULLSHIT he has to go through, not just from Muslims but the actual British government itself is incredible. They have raided his house and arrested him multiple times, on the most bullshit trumped up charges. He was due to give a speech somewhere about immigration and muslims etc, so the police raided his house at midnight, cuffed him and his wife, because he "damaged some items" in a hotel room - which wasn't even true, it wasn't him it was another person entirely.

He has more guts and conviction than anyone in this country.