Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Muslim" girls in the west

Krispinwah

Krispinwah

Officer
★★
there is no such thing as devout Muslim girls in the west, girls wearing the hijab is just a sexual calling for Chads to live out their taboo fantasy of fucking a Muslim girl

any Muslim guy who marries a Muslim girl is a huge cuck who's just getting white chads leftovers after she's out of her "everyone sins don't judge me u wahhabi it's not haram if it's anal teehee (it is)" phase

Any white guy here could go out and get laid with a Muslim girl today

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    121.4 KB · Views: 477
I find most Muslims girls in my city to be overweight or just plain ugly as sin

Yeah, they begin to take Chad dick the moment they are given a hint of freedom.

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
I find most Muslims girls in my city to be overweight or just plain ugly as sin

I find many of the younger and somewhat educated ones to be relatively pleasant as far as females go. Since I'm usually a "double minority" in groups that are mostly white or Muslim, I often feel almost relaxed these days when entering a room and seeing that there's not only white women but also many Muslim girls. Around the older and poorer ones I usually feel terrible, tho. They give the impression of being fat, sick, degenerated birthing machines; as if there's nothing human in them left, they are just like fat, hysterical cows with manic eyes. Not the kind of people you want to be around. Many young Muslim men are total bro-tier, tho.

That dude looks Asian.

The west poisons absolutely everything it touches.

SaintMarcLepine said:
The west poisons absolutely everything it touches.

Correct the west with The Jews

the west built the modern world

the jews corrupted it

I'd love to hatefuck a muslima. It'd never happen though, despite being Whitecel.

Minjaze said:
Yeah, they begin to take Chad dick the moment they are given a hint of freedom.
Chad's have too many options

Red Shambhala said:

What the actual fuck? Is that linda sarsour's lesbian sex slave? I'm quite sure that is.

Krispinwah said:
Any white guy here could go out and get laid with a Muslim girl today

COPE.

Red Shambhala said:

She would be stoned to death for holding that sign in Muslim majority countries. How fucking stupid can feminists be.

CopingGymcel said:
COPE.

She would be stoned to death for holding that sign in Muslim majority countries. How fucking stupid can feminists be.

Allah (SWT) doesn't have a gender though. We refer to him as male as this is how he refers to himself in the Quran.