Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Muslim" foid openly whoring around

Religious foid is an oxymoron

"Muslim" foid moment

the word islam and foid shouldn't be allowed to be used in the same word

pisslam and foids are shit
84E329B2 C62F 46B1 875D 86C2A9551278

>27F

Should have been married off to some grown sandnigger two decades ago

At least she's 27. Not really a loss. All my female cousins got married by 26l5 in the latest.

Still brutal as fuck though, especially since the account seems legit

At least she's 27. Not really a loss. All my female cousins got married by 26l5 in the latest.

Still brutal as fuck though, especially since the account seems legit
Losing virginity it at 27 isn’t that bad tbh a lot of foids lose it at half that age

Being religious requires self control. Do you think foids possess the ability to control themselves? They’re impulsive creatures.

Just your average foid making attempting to make themselves appear prestige by saving themselves lol

disgusting toilet hopefully she gets beheaded by her father

Hahahahaha, fuck Pisslam retards. Imagine cutting up your own cock for this joke of a religion.

Muslim men get their cock chopped up.

Muslim women get to wear lace thongs and no bra under their Burqa on the way to Alichad’s house.

disgusting toilet hopefully she gets beheaded by her father
Never gonna happen. Islam’s anti-foid culture just makes it easier for them to whore around. Being quiet and covered just means they can do whatever they want without being noticed.

Never gonna happen. Islam’s anti-foid culture just makes it easier for them to whore around. Being quiet and covered just means they can do whatever they want without being noticed.
Westernized foids don't have to worry about reprisals in western countries, if the cucked west weren't cultural imperialist I would be able to behead my whore sister for the same kind off shit that they pull

Hahahahaha, fuck Pisslam retards. Imagine cutting up your own cock for this joke of a religion.

Muslim men get their cock chopped up.

Muslim women get to wear lace thongs and no bra under their Burqa on the way to Alichad’s house.
joaquin phoenix laughing GIF

It just shows that women have no loyalty, not even to their very own religion.