Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

muslim cels who pray towards Kaaba come in here

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Serious questions from ethniccel1 lover of grannys and landwahles because I am interested in Islam so answer and dont just say it is so because I wnat to know for real. Serious question.

Do you concentrate your attention when praying? You send your energies to the Kaaba. But why is the Saudi king the only person who enters the Kaaba once a year to pray? Why do muslims kiss a black stone? This is paganism and symbol worship? If Allah is true then why pray to a stone and building with symbols inside?

Listen to the video and answer please. Because energy spells are real they are not a joke. All magicinas use energy if you didnt know, even satanists use energy and yoga is also using energy and if you know this then you will be very shocked when you discover about praying towards Kaaba.

I know most muslims will say its just a stone and a building but you still send your energies there and how do you even know if Allah exists and not just some fairy tale book that some Arab supremacists say is "Gods word"? But Islam forces people to pray 5 times a day sending energy to Kaaba, like this is no joke.

Also did mUhaamad even exist? All we have is a Sira of him based on a biography written 200 years after his death which they say is lost. That means that Sira doesnt even exist because its to easy to say "oh we lost it", like really, are you serious and you expect us to just believe that?
That means the only proper Sira or evidence is stuff written more than 500 years after it is said Muhhamad lived. So who says he even existed if all we have are things that cannot even be proven?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu7CapMLRdU

@
gymletethnicel
@gymletethnicel

@Med Amine

@currycel⁰

@RREEEEEEEEE
@BataviaCel
@osman27

@gymletethnicel
@Transcended Trucel
@ilieknothing
@Intellectual_69

Serious questions from ethniccel1 lover of grannys and landwahles because I am interested in Islam so answer and dont just say it is so because I wnat to know for real. Serious question.
Didn't you say you were a convert in a previous thread?

Every Muslim has to pray at the direction of that cube and even i don't know why and the question you've asked is pretty reasonable that why do we need to pray in a specific direction when god knows exactly where and what you are doing and it also knows your intentions then why that specific direction? If I ask this question to some imam he will stone me so I won't research further more on this topic of the islamic faith. even genuinely questioning most of the topics of islamic faith and Abrahamic cults in general can lead to controversy

Not Muslim (anymore). Islam is fake and gay.
This.
Why do muslims kiss a black stone? This is paganism and symbol worship? If Allah is true then why pray to a stone and building with symbols inside?
Because the prophet did so, and everything the prophet did is sunnah and an order from allah, so we have to follow it with no hesitation.

Religion doesnt make any fucking sense, all the bizzare shit can be chalked up to "oh because god told me to!".
Listen to the video and answer please. Because energy spells are real they are not a joke.
:feelskek:

And I don't know why the al yahud king goes inside does whatever he does

Every Muslim has to pray at the direction of that cube and even i don't know why and the question you've asked is pretty reasonable that why do we need to pray in a specific direction when god knows exactly where and what you are doing and it also knows your intentions then why that specific direction? If I ask this question to some imam he will stone me so I won't research further more on this topic of the islamic faith. even genuinely questioning most of the topics of islamic faith and Abrahamic cults in general can lead to controversy
Thats the problem. If you ask questions people look at you as if you are crazy. You never get answers but instead get told "just believe", like are you serious? Just believe?

This.

Because the prophet did so, and everything the prophet did is sunnah and an order from allah, so we have to follow it with no hesitation.

Religion doesnt make any fucking sense, all the bizzare shit can be chalked up to "oh because god told me to!".

:feelskek:
did the prophet even exist is the very first question brocel. Not just qouting a Sira or Quran but where is the real evidences like writings of foreign lands about a man in Arabia spreading a new religion. I mean like proper scientific evidences.

Just asking because I want to do research but there are never any answers AT ALL

all of the abrahamic religions have pagan elements, jews pray towards and kiss the western wall and christians are basically polytheists. if i'm not mistaken the story in islam is that abraham was commanded to build a house of worship in mecca.

did the prophet even exist is the very first question brocel. Not just qouting a Sira or Quran but where is the real evidences like writings of foreign lands about a man in Arabia spreading a new religion. I mean like proper scientific evidences.

Just asking because I want to do research but there are never any answers AT ALL
This is the best you can get. I think muhammad did exist, but he is just a schizo chad, not an actual prophet. this is believable since weirder shit has happened in history, like that one time a chinese army cannibalized an entire village, how one guy convinced hundreds to commit suicide in some shithole brazillian butt fuck nowhere, and shit like that.

Nigger, a five minute Jewgle search gave me plenty of answers. WTF are you talking about?

Images 3

Letter sent by Muhammad to Heraclius (Byzantine Emperor at the time of Muhammad) most probably written by Ali
Also
"Asked by Heraclius about the man claiming to be a prophet, Abu Sufyan responded, speaking favorably of Muhammad's character and lineage and outlining some directives of Islam. Heraclius was seemingly impressed by what he was told of Muhammad, and felt that Muhammad's claim to prophethood was valid."

I don’t think the praying rays even hit the Kabaa because if you assume the rays go in a straight line they would fly into space as the earth is round, unless of course the praying rays are influenced by gravity.

Worshipping the kabaa and stone is indeed quite pagan, extreme islamcels are coping if they say it isn‘t pagan. Pagan isn’t bad though, pagans sacrificed foids.

Also for Muhammad swt existing. There is the sira which was written 200 years after but that was based on verbal accounts I believe, there are also the verbal accounts of the Hadith. You also have Byzantines and Persians mentioning Mohammed swt.

The Saudi King enters the kabaa because he is the dictator of the country the kabaa is in and can do whatever he wants. He probably shits on Instagram foids in the kabaa

Islam is based about women

Nigger, a five minute Jewgle search gave me plenty of answers. WTF are you talking about?
wow what wonderful answers just insulting me . Bring your Jewgle stuff and post it here and explain it me if you be so kind. Thank you

You also have Byzantines and Persians mentioning Mohammed
"Asked by Heraclius about the man claiming to be a prophet, Abu Sufyan responded, speaking favorably of Muhammad's character and lineage and outlining some directives of Islam. Heraclius was seemingly impressed by what he was told of Muhammad, and felt that Muhammad's claim to prophethood was valid."

View attachment 750528
Letter sent by Muhammad to Heraclius (Byzantine Emperor at the time of Muhammad) most probably written by Ali
Also
where is the evidences of Heraculius saying this?

wow what wonderful answers just insulting me . Bring your Jewgle stuff and post it here and explain it me if you be so kind. Thank you
In the time it took you to hit refresh on this, click on the reply box, enter your reply, and then click reply, you could have just researched something on your own.

You just want to be spoonfed and not think for yourself?

The reason Muslims kiss the black stone is because Muhammad just ripped off and combined a bunch of shit from every religion of his time. Muhammad originally wanted to be followed by Jews and Christians. Muhammad originally told his followers to pray towards Jerusalem like the Jews did. But after the Jews rejected him Muhammad got butthurt and told his followers to pray towards the Kaaba in Mecca which was always a pagan shrine. Muhammad then adopted a bunch of Arabic pagan rituals like kissing the black stone (stones were holy to pagans), circling the Kaaba, going between the hills of Saafa and Marwah, etc ...

In the time it took you to hit refresh on this, click on the reply box, enter your reply, and then click reply, you could have just researched something on your own.

You just want to be spoonfed and not think for yourself?
okay bye

The reason Muslims kiss the black stone is because Muhammad just ripped off and combined a bunch of shit from every religion of his time. Muhammad originally wanted to be followed by Jews and Christians. Muhammad originally told his followers to pray towards Jerusalem like the Jews did. But after the Jews rejected him Muhammad got butthurt and told his followers to pray towards the Kaaba in Mecca which was always a pagan shrine. Muhammad then adopted a bunch of Arabic pagan rituals like kissing the black stone (stones were holy to pagans), circling the Kaaba, going between the hills of Saafa and Marwah, etc ...
So pagan Arabs worshipped stones at the Kaaba?

And today muslims go to Kaaba to kiss a stone?
Yes. The black stone was an Arabic pagan artifact and Arab pagans used to worship and kiss stones for good luck

The black stone was an Arabic pagan artifact and Arab pagans used to worship and kiss stones for good luck
aha. Is there any evidence for this? Asking for a friend. Where did you read this if I may ask. Thank you for your replies

Ok my mistake.
Brocel why you getting angry at me and been harsh towards me? If you have information and evidences for me then bring them and explain them thats exactly why I made this thread. Its not a fight but a discussion amongst incel brocels. Chill out and just explain your point

Brocel why you getting angry at me and been harsh towards me? If you have information and evidences for me then bring them and explain them thats exactly why I made this thread. Its not a fight but a discussion amongst incel brocels. Chill out and just explain your point
I'm not angry. I want to discourage this kind of laziness and encourage more resourcefulness so people find answers for themselves that are available to them with a bit of effort.

View: https://youtu.be/Kyx5RUJgh3U

The king of Saudi Arabia is titled the custodian of the two holy mosques. It’s his job to clean the thing. Also he invites tons of people to clean with him.

I'm not angry. I want to discourage this kind of laziness and encourage more resourcefulness so people find answers for themselves that are available to them with a bit of effort.
Brocel do you undersand that everytime people ask questions at the Masjid or to scholars they look at you like you are crazy and some will even want to kill you? So if people ask questions take time to answer please because eventually nobody will even bother asking questions and just not even waste their time with even bothering to ask questions and simply give up in totality. Do you understand the meaning of what I am saying?

Brocel do you undersand that everytime people ask questions at the Masjid or to scholars they look at you like you are crazy and some will even want to kill you?
This is probably true in Sandniggeristan where they will kill you for apostasy, but not in Western countries. If anything, they're probably more than happy to get another convert in an infidel country. Are you in sandland?

So if people ask questions take time to answer please because eventually nobody will even bother asking questions and just not even waste their time with even bothering to ask questions and simply give up in totality. Do you understand the meaning of what I am saying?
You're asking questions, which means you haven't given up. The problem is, not only are you asking them in the wrong place, but you haven't done any preliminary research on your own that may give you the answers you seek.

Normally, when you have questions you should be trying to find the answers yourself, and if that fails, then seek the experts. And if even that fails somehow, then ask it in places like here. What are the odds that somebody here is going to be well-read and educated on the Islamic history of their prophet and be able to give you citable and verifiable historical evidences?

Be logical.

This is probably true in Sandniggeristan where they will kill you for apostasy, but not in Western countries. If anything, they're probably more than happy to get another convert in an infidel country. Are you in sandland?

You're asking questions, which means you haven't given up. The problem is, not only are you asking them in the wrong place, but you haven't done any preliminary research on your own that may give you the answers you seek.

Normally, when you have questions you should be trying to find the answers yourself, and if that fails, then seek the experts. And if even that fails somehow, then ask it in places like here. What are the odds that somebody here is going to be well-read and educated on the Islamic history of their prophet and be able to give you citable and verifiable historical evidences?

Be logical.
okay take take the time and come back later to bring the answers

I don’t think the praying rays even hit the Kabaa because if you assume the rays go in a straight line they would fly into space as the earth is round, unless of course the praying rays are influenced by gravity.

Worshipping the kabaa and stone is indeed quite pagan, extreme islamcels are coping if they say it isn‘t pagan. Pagan isn’t bad though, pagans sacrificed foids.

Also for Muhammad swt existing. There is the sira which was written 200 years after but that was based on verbal accounts I believe, there are also the verbal accounts of the Hadith. You also have Byzantines and Persians mentioning Mohammed swt.

The Saudi King enters the kabaa because he is the dictator of the country the kabaa is in and can do whatever he wants. He probably shits on Instagram foids in the kabaa
But rays are not important in the sense of direction because it is about your thought energies in a general sense to try and make it easy to comprehend.

Your thought energies are directed to a specific target, object, location, goal. Your energies are then absorbed. Before computers computers or cars were desinged and created they were thoughts that became concrete things. Let that sink in brocel.

My thing is thing is some punk ass Sand mutha fucka Sand bitch nigga absorbs my energies because only he is allowed to pray in the Kaaba regardless of the fact that that bitch nigga invites some muslim to clean the place with him. Fact is ONLY he is allowed to pray in there and ONLY THAT BITCH SAND NIGGA ABSORBS MY ENERGIES. Do you understand now?

Obviously you never studied other belief systems. Wizards, satanists, Hindus use energy systems. If you studied these things you would understand this and the prayer towards Kaaba when you understand this is exactly 100% the very same thing. When you understand this and realise it then you will see what I am sayinmg. Study yoga energy systems and you will get better understanding what I am expalining because you are curry I am saying yoga because it is very close to you and you will better understand me. The prayer that muslims perform is exactly the same as what Hindus do to release the energy chakras. Study it brocel and see if I am wrong or talking rubbish. I promise you it 100% the same. But that Sand mutha fucka absorbs your energy.

Why the fuck would I give a fuck for some Sand mutha fucka to bless that son of a bitch with my energies. I am serious here and I am not joking. I rather kill that son of a bitch and rape his daughter.

Last edited:
My thing is thing is some punk ass Sand mutha fucka Sand bitch nigga absorbs my energies because only he is allowed to pray in the Kaaba regardless of the fact that that bitch nigga invites some muslim to clean the place with him. Fact is ONLY he is allowed to pray in there and ONLY THAT BITCH SAND NIGGA ABSORBS MY ENERGIES. Do you understand now?
he doesn't absorb your energy, :feelskek: wth are you talking about?

Do you concentrate your attention when praying?
i don't know what this mean but probably yes
But why is the Saudi king the only person who enters the Kaaba once a year to pray?
the king (el amir) is the only one who can pray inside the kaaba, that's tradition
Why do muslims kiss a black stone?
it's a part of an old pagan tradition. arabs keep doing it now the same they did it in the past
Also did mUhaamad even exist?
muhammed exists
the major proofs of his existence aren't the quran and the hadith, it's actually the writings of Christians and historians who wrote about Muhammad in the old time.
even if you're not a Muslim, you still need to believe that he existed since there's a ton of proofs from non muslim people

i don't know what this mean but probably yes
When you pray you are told to concentrate on your prayer and not look at people or daydream? Yes or no?

You thus focus focus your mental energies towards Kaaba. Because in your mind you are visually focusing on directing your energies. Yes or no?

it's a part of an old pagan tradition. arabs keep doing it now the same they did it in the past
If Islam is the true religion and Allah is the true God then why do Arabs still practice shirk as the pagans did?

muhammed exists
the major proofs of his existence aren't the quran and the hadith, it's actually the writings of Christians and historians who wrote about Muhammad in the old time.
even if you're not a Muslim, you still need to believe that he existed since there's a ton of proofs from non muslim people
Bring the evidences so that we can verify and prove they are authentic

do we need to pray in a specific direction when god knows exactly where and what you are doing and it also knows your intentions then why that specific direction?
This applies to a huge amount of religious customs/traditions/rules. It's funny to attempt to see a lot of them try to explain. :feelsjuice: