Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Muslim and Christiancels gih

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
We know our fate is written by God right? And many people tell me oh your time will come eventually right? But what they always forget is that God could’ve planned for you to stay single until your death. Ig this is a form of suffering and I hope we are rewarded for this in the afterlife.

I know in Islam we get given clean virgin maidens in heaven. It’s to make up for our suffering in this world and we believed in God and didn’t go astray. I refuse to thugmaxx actually it’s just gay af I hate nigger criminals. I believe in God and I guess I’ll just go gym for the rest of my life and read the Quran.

No fate or religion for your face

The true punishment of god is being incel. he would have done us all favors by our sperms not making it

If i was an atheist i wouldve went ER and blown my brains out after a long time ago

Maybe cause "thugmaxxing" doesn't make you into a full blooded low inhib low IQ nigger
Thugmax only works for dark triad, Black, Or 6ft+

islam is an incel religion even in theory

>4 wives allowed
>you can only have the 4 wives if you are able to (looks/moneymaxxed)
>basically all the women go to the best looking guy since they dont give a fuck about money
>1:4 ratio means that atleast 3 men go pussyless

a 1:3 ratio of sexless men will result in a total collapse of society

"you don't have to have the 4 wives though"
what chad would give up his harem so beta can have some?
what foid would give up chad so she can be with the beta?

We know our fate is written by God right? And many people tell me oh your time will come eventually right? But what they always forget is that God could’ve planned for you to stay single until your death. Ig this is a form of suffering and I hope we are rewarded for this in the afterlife.

I know in Islam we get given clean virgin maidens in heaven. It’s to make up for our suffering in this world and we believed in God and didn’t go astray. I refuse to thugmaxx actually it’s just gay af I hate nigger criminals. I believe in God and I guess I’ll just go gym for the rest of my life and read the Quran.

I think this life is a test.

On judgment Day, the Chads and Staceys will be shocked when they learn they are all guilty of fornication and must pay for it in hell.

Inversely, many incels will rejoice when they learn that they will not be held accountable for sexual sins because they never had sex.

It's weird to think about, but I believe my inceldom is protecting me from sin in this life and punishment in the afterlife. :feelscomfy:

Read this thread:

Last edited:
islam is an incel religion even in theory

>4 wives allowed
>you can only have the 4 wives if you are able to (looks/moneymaxxed)
>basically all the women go to the best looking guy since they dont give a fuck about money
>1:4 ratio means that atleast 3 men go pussyless

a 1:3 ratio of sexless men will result in a total collapse of society
It’s better than having a body count of 200 by the age of 23 as an atheist man or woman. Think 4 vs 200 . Atheist chad gets more than 4

"you don't have to have the 4 wives though"
what chad would give up his harem so beta can have some?
what foid would give up chad so she can be with the beta?
Atheist chad can have 1000* more than 4 btw

and having the 4 wives is even worse since they will NEVER be with (you)
atleast with current hypergamy you can have the scraps later

Islam limits chads to 4. Atheism is unlimited . You see the difference?
4 is too much and unlimited is too much. both are bad.
Get It Chuck Norris GIF by Sony Pictures Television

But Islam is better than atheism in this aspect then. Correct?
yah broo islam is better then atheism even though both fuck you and guarantee you will be pussyless for the rest of your life :feelshehe::feelshehe:

yah broo islam is better then atheism even though both fuck you and guarantee you will be pussyless for the rest of your life :feelshehe::feelshehe:
Bro what. Do you disagree with marriage. Do you prefer casual quick fuck sex? Islam doesn’t allow chads and stacies to do what they want

Bro what. Do you disagree with marriage. Do you prefer casual quick fuck sex? Islam doesn’t allow chads and stacies to do what they want
fine fine i do not disagree with you islam marriage is based

I think this life is a test.

On judgment Day, the Chads and Staceys will be shocked when they learn they are all guilty of fornication and must pay for it in hell.

Inversely, many incels will rejoice when they learn that they will not be held accountable for sexual sins because they never had sex.

It's weird to think about, but I believe my inceldom is protecting me from sin in this life and punishment in the afterlife. :feelscomfy:

Read this thread:

God bless you brother

This is what years of hollyjew “bullies never win in the end” bluepill indoctrination does to a mind

How the hell can you still be a muslim after learning about the 4 wives thing?

Jfl . I know what you mean
sorry for getting so mad at you brocell, but this level of coping can seriously damage you mentally when it doesn't work out in the end

sorry for getting so mad at you brocell, but this level of coping can seriously damage you mentally when it doesn't work out in the end
I mean when we die we’ll find out I guess.