Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muslim absolutely destroys white nationalist in a debate

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/4ogntH6_KF4

Completely fucking exposed his hypocrisy on immigration and colonialism

Daniel did a great job when he broke down the reasons why whites are to blame for the glohohomo world we have today,whilst Mark only blames jews

Nobody cares lol.
Both are huge copers with their shitty ideology.

Who cares about these clowns?

2022 and we still have debates :lul:

:feelsrope:

Attachments

• 6c58bfb3b3b8407b7d6218dfafb34b5205f426fbbe2ac4abc82ec22f4ff18997_1.jpg
    6c58bfb3b3b8407b7d6218dfafb34b5205f426fbbe2ac4abc82ec22f4ff18997_1.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 18
I know of no White Nationalist who takes Mark Collett seriously. If you're so interested in White Nationalists (which I know you are, by the way), you should read David Duke, George Lincoln Rockwell, Jared Taylor, William L. Pierce, Carleton Putnam, and other popular authors.

Also, you don't really expect us to watch the entire video, do you? Everybody can see you have a fetish for White people, particularly White men. The origin of this fetish I'm not sure; maybe you project your insecurities onto White men while you secretly hold us in high regard. I pity you.

Don't forget the statistics about Muslim rape and the studies on their lower cognitive capacity. Also, the humping of goats that it's done to this day in Muslim-dominated regions. Your people are nasty.

Downloadfile

Downloadfile 1

Downloadfile 2

I just watched 5 minutes of it and the white nationalist was very based
That's your problem your just emotional, if you were being objective you'd see how he couldn't answer daniels questions

I know of no White Nationalist who takes Mark Collett seriously. If you're so interested in White Nationalists (which I know you are, by the way), you should read David Duke, George Lincoln Rockwell, Jared Taylor, William L. Pierce, Carleton Putnam, and other popular authors.

Also, you don't really expect us to watch the entire video, do you? Everybody can see you have a fetish for White people, particularly White men. The origin of this fetish I'm not sure; maybe you project your insecurities onto White men while you secretly hold us in high regard. I pity you.

Don't forget the statistics about Muslim rape and the studies on their lower cognitive capacity. Also, the humping of goats that it's done to this day in Muslim-dominated regions. Your people are nasty.

I just don't really take insults from white people to muslims very seriously, you guys are mainly feminine fags who are liberals

Doesn’t the history of any place prove that having only one group of people doesn’t magically solve all problems? Like serfs

When the White nationalist looks just as ethnic as the Muslim. :lul:

Shitlam is non existent in the west. Their foids become ZOGGED:feelskek:

I just don't really take insults from white people to muslims very seriously, you guys are mainly feminine fags who are liberals
You call White people "fags" but have created dozens of threads mentioning them and spitting hatred towards them in a hissy way. You're the faggot here.

No White person on this forum has created dozens of threads mentioning Muslim men like you have with Whites. You have created threads mentioning White men countless times. You are thoroughly obsessed with White men.

This is a byproduct of your jealously. You criticize White people, but deep inside you wish you were part of their race and culture. Nobody's buying what you're selling, mate. We can all see you're intimidated by White men and wish you were one of them.

You call White people "fags" but have created dozens of threads mentioning them and spitting hatred towards them in a hissy way. You're the faggot here.

No White person on this forum has created dozens of threads mentioning Muslim men like you have with Whites. You have created threads mentioning White men countless times. You are thoroughly obsessed with White men.

This is a byproduct of your jealously. You criticize White people, but deep inside you wish you were part of their race and culture. Nobody's buying what you're selling, mate. We can all see you're intimidated by White men and wish you were one of them.
Your projecting , yes I dislike white people for very valid

The muslim doesn't mog.