Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Musicmaxxing: could it fill the void?

• Thread starter zeta_male_patriarch
  • Start date

Do you play a musical instrument?

• Total voters
zeta_male_patriarch

zeta_male_patriarch

Greycel
It's very easy for the realities of the black pill to make you feel trapped, depressed, and wanting to rope.

I was like that for a very long time and found dedicating time to master a musical instrument gave me so many reasons to live again. There's something wonderful about playing along with your favorite tune in your room, all alone, that makes you feel connected with the soul of the sound that you love. Being alone doenst bother you when you're in that nirvana. Something to think about.

If you could learn an instrument, which one would you pick up?

i play acoustic + classical guitar.

i can play stairway to heaven + a bunch of other western songs. i don't bother playing that much aside from that.
and yes, its a good cope

Go for it mate! What would also really help is learning the piano. The piano is the best first instrument to learn. Learning guitar is like Marine Corps boot camp for your fingers. Don't let that stop you though, it's worth it.

making normies cry is music in my ears

I got good at a lot of instruments when I was a kid that I eventually dropped. I don't play anything anymore

I already play piano, acoustic/electronic/turkish guitar and drums, but I‘d love to learn playing violin or saxophone

I never had the patience to learn an instrument. I like music but i never bothered to make my own or play.

My parents are both musicians, so I also had to learn one. But didn't really enjoy the practicing, didn't even enjoy the playing, really. It's not like I had this huge adrenaline rush after having mastered a challenging piece. To me, music basically meant daydreaming about being attractive and playing tunes that make the foids worship and adore me. Maybe this is one the reasons why I listen to Black Metal at times: because this is just one of the genres with which you cannot impress a femoid. So my mind feels more free when listening to it. I cannot listen to Chopin without thinking about women.

Women posses no depth, after all, they are just feeeeeelings. Then it's better listening to, say, Bach fugues because they are almost mathematically constructed. My favorite composers are actually the French impressionists. My favorite painters, writers and conductors are also all French. Debussy, Ravel, Boulez, Monet, Messiaen, Baudelaire, Houellebecq, Rimbaud, Satie. This is the best. Okay, Chopin also lived in France.

But "autist" music is best because women do not understand it. Their primitive brains are not made for these types of music. They don't have a connection to more subtle, complex types of art. They like "romantic" or "happy" but they don't get the autism of Black Metal. Or Jazz:

Play guitar already and learning piano. It is definitely fulfilling. The one thing that makes me happy.