Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Musicianceling only works if you're at least Chad-lite

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
Lots of guys have this idea that simply being a musician gets you pussy. And many incel musicians like to promote this myth themselves for obvious reasons. The truth is is that musician-celing, much like gymcelimg, is really only worth pursuing if you have some base level of looks to work with.

Playing music that's actually popular among the under 30 crowd helps too of course, but again it won't work for incels (unless they get HUGE anyways). I've known plenty of middle aged fat bald dudes playing blues, classic rock, or a hybrid of that kind of stuff that's popular among old dudes. Know how many girls there are at their shows? ZERO!!!

Oh, sure, Chads like John Mayer or Jack White can play modernized versions of and pay homage to that kind of thing, and suddenly girls will care to listen to it. Thus, it should go without saying that if you're Chad it doesn't really matter what you play (although again, ideally you want to be playing some trendy bullshit) or if you're actually any good. I mean let's face it: Quasimodo could completely dominate and shred all other guitarists' faces off, and he STILL wouldn't get laid.

Who are the most popular musicians? Who have always been? Oh, just a bunch of Chads (and Tyrones since the 90's when rap became huge) who play what's popular at the time, coincidentally enough. I mean, TOTAL coincidence! And much like "personality", they totally got famous because of their "talent." Go through the decades: Elvis Presley. Jim Morrison. Sebastian Bach. Kurt Cobain... list goes on. What do they all have in common? Hmm... Can't quite put my finger on it.

TL;DR incels that are learning to play an instrument because they think it will get them laid are wasting their time.

If you want to get blackpilled on musicmaxing, watch talent shows. When an ugly person sings well you will hear things like "Before he/ she opened his/ her mouth I would have never thought" or "Hey fellow judges, close your eyes, without looking at him/ her it's actually awesome"

If you want to get blackpilled on musicmaxing, watch talent shows. When an ugly person sings well you will hear things like "Before he/ she opened his/ her mouth I would have never thought" or "Hey fellow judges, close your eyes, without looking at him/ her it's actually awesome"
Two words: Susan Boyle

Lots of guys have this idea that simply being a musician gets you pussy. And many incel musicians like to promote this myth themselves for obvious reasons. The truth is is that musician-celing, much like gymcelimg, is really only worth pursuing if you have some base level of looks to work with.

Playing music that's actually popular among the under 30 crowd helps too of course, but again it won't work for incels (unless they get HUGE anyways). I've known plenty of middle aged fat bald dudes playing blues, classic rock, or a hybrid of that kind of stuff that's popular among old dudes. Know how many girls there are at their shows? ZERO!!!

Oh, sure, Chads like John Mayer or Jack White can play modernized versions of and pay homage to that kind of thing, and suddenly girls will care to listen to it. Thus, it should go without saying that if you're Chad it doesn't really matter what you play (although again, ideally you want to be playing some trendy bullshit) or if you're actually any good. I mean let's face it: Quasimodo could completely dominate and shred all other guitarists' faces off, and he STILL wouldn't get laid.

Who are the most popular musicians? Who have always been? Oh, just a bunch of Chads (and Tyrones since the 90's when rap became huge) who play what's popular at the time, coincidentally enough. I mean, TOTAL coincidence! And much like "personality", they totally got famous because of their "talent." Go through the decades: Elvis Presley. Jim Morrison. Sebastian Bach. Kurt Cobain... list goes on. What do they all have in common? Hmm... Can't quite put my finger on it.

TL;DR incels that are learning to play an instrument because they think it will get them laid are wasting their time.

idk, I'm a strong believer of looks theory but if there was but one exception to it it is probably playing guitar or be a lead singer. Rockstars like Mick Jagger are legit ugly af.

idk, I'm a strong believer of looks theory but if there was but one exception to it it is probably playing guitar or be a lead singer. Rockstars like Mick Jagger are legit ugly af.

Look at him when he was young. He's odd looking but I don't really think he's ugly. Plus he has the whole "rocker" look going on and is high NT.

And again, I said if you get HUGE you can get laid (although local band Chad can still get way more pussy than well known band incel).

Ed muthafuckin Sheeran. Isn't it known that he got with all Taytays model friends. Women are attracted to talent, this is greatly underestimated on this forum.

Look at him when he was young. He's odd looking but I don't really think he's ugly. Plus he has the whole "rocker" look going on and is high NT.

And again, I said if you get HUGE you can get laid (although local band Chad can still get way more pussy than well known band incel).
I'm not big on music culture so I wasn't very imaginative to come up with an example but I know of at least one very ugly guy who was popular with femoids in France but not so widely known elsewhere. Google Serge Gainsbourg. That guy was truly repulsive and would be labeled a creepy perv if he hadn't been a famous musician.

I'm not big on music culture so I wasn't very imaginative to come up with an example but I know of at least one very ugly guy who was popular with femoids in France but not so widely known elsewhere. Google Serge Gainsbourg. That guy was truly repulsive and would be labeled a creepy perv if he hadn't been a famous musician.

I know of him vaguely, I think he ran that drunkpoetgame. Have you seen the stunning daughters he produced? The weird thing is some of us could produce Chads and Staceys by some genetic quirk

I know of him vaguely, I think he ran that drunkpoetgame. Have you seen the stunning daughters he produced? The weird thing is some of us could produce Chads and Staceys by some genetic quirk
There's some theory that parents who produce low T sons produce attractive femoids. My sis is a stacy too.

Tfw when the bands you like are so obscure that even hipster girls don’t know them

Would you want hipster girls to like them? and claim them/ that territory for themselves like they try to do with the gaming world

Lmao I was imagining all the incels that see the Chadlites playing wonderwall on campus with pussy surrounding them only to be met with disgust when they buy a nice guitar and train to do the same.

Would you want hipster girls to like them? and claim them/ that territory for themselves like they try to do with the gaming world

On one hand, no. because as we all know women eventually ruin everything. On the other hand yes, because without female fans your scene is just a sausage fest and playing in it won't get you any pussy. Modern metal as well as the aforementioned blues all suffer from this greatly.

On one hand, no. because as we all know women eventually ruin everything. On the other hand yes, because without female fans your scene is just a sausage fest and playing in it won't get you any pussy. Modern metal as well as the aforementioned blues all suffer from this greatly.

Emo/rock chicks seems to have died out , has anyone else noticed this? Must of those type of girls from school etc are staceylites now who go clubbing and work out etc. Is the emo girl phenomenom a teenage girl cope?

There’s a reason Vanilla Ice was so popular, why Chris Isaak is still remembered by women of a certain age so fondly, why Sting had a solo career. FACE!

Ugly guys with talent aren’t getting laid unless they’re big and even then...

steely-dan-essential-songs-2017-listen-23e00365-05ec-4359-ab0a-f89c092213bc.jpg

Steely Dan, these guys said that the roadies got the girls. Didn’t matter that they were famous.

JFL at musicians, STEM is where its at brah.

Ed muthafuckin Sheeran. Isn't it known that he got with all Taytays model friends. Women are attracted to talent, this is greatly underestimated on this forum.
Yes, you would be surprised. One gf I got years ago was from fixing her car in a parking lot. I'm not horrible but I look feminine and was a failure with women.

Emo/rock chicks seems to have died out , has anyone else noticed this? Must of those type of girls from school etc are staceylites now who go clubbing and work out etc. Is the emo girl phenomenom a teenage girl cope?

They're still around but yeah they're rarer. Too bad because I like girls like that. It's because Rock in general isn't as popular as it was even just 5 years ago and women just follow trends.

Good example.

However he is white though, also I doubt he was getting ANY pussy until he became famous

JFL at musicians, STEM is where its at brah.

Ultimate cope. Learning an instrument isn't boring, unenjoyable, or expensive (well, gear can be expensive) like being a STEMcel who MIGHT be able to betabux later in life is. At least an ugly dude that learns an instrument has an enjoyable hobby for life and isn't 100k in debt afterwards.

Plus if a musician makes it (and this doesn't even have to mean getting famous; just being an in-demand session musician for example) he can easily make more than what most stemcels make.

Good example.

However he is white though, also I doubt he was getting ANY pussy until he became famous

Is there certain copes that could pay off in the long-term e.g. practising an instrument alone in your room, musiccelling if you will. Years later this skill you've cultivated could be a viable way of attracting femoids?

Is there certain copes that could pay off in the long-term e.g. practising an instrument alone in your room, musiccelling if you will. Years later this skill you've cultivated could be a viable way of attracting femoids?
I think it could.

However it won't work for autists. Many autists make mistake of learning guitar very well and think it will magically get them girls, you have to learn guitar well and then afterwards use strong game also to mack the girl after showing music skill

BlackPill theory talks about LMS. If X lacks L but have enough of M and/or S he will slay regardsless of L.

Emo culture was replaced by rap culture. Black guys' SMV went up and now every average white THOT wants to be a black thug with a fat ass. The next craze is the rise of K-pop, so ricecels rejoice.

Your theory is really only true for manufactured pop artists. There are plenty normal or subhuman looking musical artists who have made it, some in pop and some in genres, but they did it alone on sheer talent and had to work a lot harder.

Search for “Rex Orange County”. He has an incel look but girls are still going crazy for him in the comments

BlackPill theory talks about LMS. If X lacks L but have enough of M and/or S he will slay regardsless of L.

Yes, but it's an insane amount of M or S that is required to make up for a lack of looks. Especially with musician-celing.

I think it could.

However it won't work for autists. Many autists make mistake of learning guitar very well and think it will magically get them girls, you have to learn guitar well and then afterwards use strong game also to mack the girl after showing music skill

How well you play doesn't actually matter unless you're Chad. In which case it only maximizes your pussy getting ability. But incel guitar virtuoso will never get even half as much pussy as strum-a-few-douche-chords Chad.

Ideally you WANT to be both but if just getting pussy if your main objective, looks matter 90%

eh I disagree, some of my favorite musicians are kinda ugly/average looking