Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Music Megathread

Bones is extremely underrated

Hope not anyone has posted those already, if so, sorry for the repost

Attachments

• Legionarii_Fvror_Tevtonicvs.mp4
    3.6 MB
Gold digger is based af boyo. Ye was spitting blackpills before they were a thing :feelsokman:

Thoughts on Donda btw? What are your favorite and least favorite tracks?
I haven't listened to all of it yet (it's huge), but Jail sounds kind of nice.
I was surprised to hear Jay-Z, I thought they were still in beef.

I haven't listened to all of it yet (it's huge), but Jail sounds kind of nice.
GUESS WHO'S GOING TO JAIL TONIGHT :feelsmusic:

Get on that shit brocel. It’s legit Kanye's best work since Kids See Ghosts! :dafuckfeels:

FAV TRACKS: DONDA CHANT, JAIL, OFF THE GRID, HURRICANE, JONAH, BELIEVE WHAT I SAY, 24, MOON, HEAVEN AND HELL, KEEP MY SPIRIT ALIVE, JESUS LORD, LORD I NEED YOU, COME TO LIFE, NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND

LEAST FAV TRACKS: JUNYA, REMOTE CONTROL

OVERALL RATING: 7/10
I was surprised to hear Jay-Z, I thought they were still in beef.
Nah, their beef ended a while ago. Jay Z's verse on Jail was pretty good, a lot of introspective and surprisingly deep bars too

Literally the only passable song off the album. Everything else was garbage. CLB is easily one of Drake's worst albums. I can't wait for melon to give it a 4 :feelsPop:

Last edited:
Literally the only passable song off the album. Everything else was garbage. Easily one of his worst albums. I can't wait for melon to give it a 5
Wasn't a big fan of the cover art tbh

Jfl nobody is. Well, nobody besides his braindead stans and the preteens who casually listen to him
People can say what they want about Kanye not having one, but atleast his isn't trash

People can say what they want about Kanye not having one, but atleast his isn't trash
True and at least Kanye actualy put out a genuinely great album to back it up

I wonder how Drake stans feel that everytime they close their eyes they see Donda :feelsLSD: