Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Music Megathread

I don't think this could be considered a "song"...maybe something ambient? I dunno. But I found this and it sounds like one of the most blissful, harmonic audio pieces I have ever heard. It's like drifting off into heaven in cyberspace.

It makes me feel so cozy <3

@Schizoidcel

Last edited:
@Schizoidcel I love this one

Becoming reacquainted with this album of late. Listen to it all the way through if you know what you need. Top cut: 'The House, the System, the Concrete'

The good part begins 2:20 into the video.

Amazing bass on that album.

Very much so. Saccharine Trust is a really interesting case; started out as a fairly rudimentary, if dissonant and unconventional, punk band that morphed into a collective of lunatic jazzheads as the guitarist mastered his instrument and after they swapped out the rhythm section a few times.

From what I've seen you post, I think you'd probably dig this band as well:

Very much so. Saccharine Trust is a really interesting case; started out as a fairly rudimentary, if dissonant and unconventional, punk band that morphed into a collective of lunatic jazzheads as the guitarist mastered his instrument and after they swapped out the rhythm section a few times.

From what I've seen you post, I think you'd probably dig this band as well:

Ay, will check it out, thanks for the suggestion.