Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Music Megathread

I want to die while this plays.

Last edited:

Last edited:

My favorite Young Thug song till this day for rapcels. I think ive listened to this song over 100 times the past couple of days thinking about my oneitis just lol

Last edited:
Here's a bit of german rap for you guys. My brother and cousins are listening to this shit.

I know what it's like I know what it's like I know what it's like To not feel love :cryfeels:

This makes me feel at ease with the world. Great song to listen to on shrooms.

Truly - Blue Flame Ford

me know me said me wasn't gonna posta no longer

but

Excellent taste, very happy to see someone post this here. Incredibly underrated album, absolutely stunning on the first few listens. If the idea of Nirvana taking influence from My Bloody Valentine rather than the Pixies sounds intriguing to anyone, they should give this a listen. Hiro Yamamoto played bass here after leaving Soundgarden, Mark Pickerel from Screaming Trees is on drums.

May also be of interest:

Last edited:

but

Excellent taste, very happy to see someone post this here. Incredibly underrated album, absolutely stunning on the first few listens. If the idea of Nirvana taking influence from My Bloody Valentine rather than the Pixies sounds intriguing to anyone, they should give this a listen. Hiro Yamamoto played bass here after leaving Soundgarden, Mark Pickerel from Screaming Trees is on drums.

May also be of interest:

Thanks
Nerves is great tbh

Incels will identify with the lyrics, yes I prefer the cover of Echo & the Bunnymen

but