Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Music Megathread

paul wall dropped the greatest verse in rap history right here

Ian Gillan is my favourite rock vocalist too. incredible vocal range and tone.
Agreed. I love his work in DP, Sabbath, and solo.
Glad to hear you like it ( haven’t talked to many people who do ) tho I’m not surprised because of Gillan and because it’s really great if you look past some of the lyrics and the production. I think it’s one of my favourite metal albums ever.
for me it is one of these albums that I can fully enjoy from start to finish and by every verse and chord. Some of the lyrics are not only cheesy but weird too, like “keep it warm, rat…” lol. But it’s like every word is chosen carefully to compliment the song fore-mostly melodically and then lyrically wise. The song Born again is like that to me too. I don’t get half of the lyrics but the sound is still perfect, the feelings I get from it are there even if the meaning isn’t ( to me, tho probably I could if I tried, it’s obviously full of metaphors and symbols ).
I’ve already listened through it three times since you reminded me of it. I forgot just how good his vocals were on here. Too bad touring with Sabbath was the end of him vocally, has sounded worse post-Sabbath.
Yeah, the lyrics make no sense whatsoever at some points.
Peak Gillan vocals:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19gEbX8ypzQ

There’s an inactive user here with the Born Again album as their avi, but I can’t recall their username.

this on sum lego racers shit lmao