Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Music Megathread

@Raiden dj command, our Lord and savior

what is this normalfag shit

ambient is the patrician genre for incels

>dj command
ezgif-4-e4c6899890.gif

THE best Floyd song. The Pompeii version is the best tho - check it out if you can.

Neil Young and Crazy Horse for the win

I wholeheartedly agree. And I've heard the pompeii version too. I really love the sound of the drums in that version, gives it the umph it needs.

@Raiden Which version do you think is better? I think Senya's version is decent, but Halozy's version feels a lot more polished, and i feel the track fits Hotaru's voice better. I know you like Senya a lot but leave the bias aside :D

@Raiden Which version do you think is better? I think Senya's version is decent, but Halozy's version feels a lot more polished, and i feel the track fits Hotaru's voice better. I know you like Senya a lot but leave the bias aside :D

The problem with Halozy for me is that it feels empty when the chorus is not playing, but when the chorus plays Halozy > Senya.
Senyas overall was good and her voice ++++++++++. But I guess I enjoy Halozy more because when 1:35 hits
8D4CEFB8 B474 4E7D 8065 37C8CA602972

The problem with Halozy for me is that it feels empty when the chorus is not playing, but when the chorus plays Halozy > Senya.
Senyas overall was good and her voice ++++++++++. But I guess I enjoy Halozy more because when 1:35 hits View attachment 29385
kirakira

what is this normalfag shit

ambient is the patrician genre for incels

this is correct. biosphere, idle sunder and sleep research facility all channel core incel feels of rumination and search. it's sad biosphere kinda stopped giving a fuck around 2007. all his albums were gold up until then.

still if i'm getting in too deep and need to shock myself out of depression i listen to and watch this, really tickles my autism

@Raiden I just found out about this circle while trying to find if Hotaru is still active.

They ain't doing eurobeat, but they still have an interesting electronic style

They also seem to do a lot of non touhou related stuff

@Raiden I just found out about this circle while trying to find if Hotaru is still active.

They ain't doing eurobeat, but they still have an interesting electronic style

They also seem to do a lot of non touhou related stuff

i'm getting fripside feels sounds amazing

good find :feelsautistic:

also why the ban :feelsrope:

Last edited: